How to get eotrack me on my iphon?

I can't find where to download the eotrack me for a iphone
Back Expand Un-Read 1 Moderator

Reply By: ExplorOz - David & Michelle - Monday, Jan 12, 2015 at 16:10

Monday, Jan 12, 2015 at 16:10
Kombi Dogz,

On the EOTrackMe page - Documentation tab ( EOTrackMe Doco ) look in the list for section on uTrackMe for iPhone. All you need should be in there.

David
David (DM) & Michelle (MM)
---------------------------------
Always working not enough travelling!

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 544127

Reply By: ExplorOz Team - Adele - Monday, Jan 12, 2015 at 16:15

Monday, Jan 12, 2015 at 16:15
Hi Kombi Dogz,

The app used by an iPhone to submit tracking to the EOTrackMe system is called "uTrackMe" it is available for free download from iTunes here:

uTrack Me Beacon 2

For further information on how to use this app with EOTrackMe, please see the following blog:

EOTrackMe: Settings for uTrackMe Beacon 2 (iPhone & iPad)

If you require any further information or assistance regarding this at all, please just let me know.
Online Shop- Adele

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 544128

Follow Up By: Kombi Dogz - Monday, Jan 12, 2015 at 16:38

Monday, Jan 12, 2015 at 16:38
Thanks for that I got confused in the phone settings and the app settings.
No more error message. I'll Go for a walk and see if I can track myself . Cheers
FollowupID: 831223

Follow Up By: Kombi Dogz - Monday, Jan 12, 2015 at 17:14

Monday, Jan 12, 2015 at 17:14
I am maybe out of signal range but still no devices on my tracking page and getting server invalid and error messages oh hum I have been Travelling over a year now and my old phone didn't work either. Maybe we need an iPad. I have followed the instructions . Thanks for the help will try in the big smoke of Brisbane tomorrow .
FollowupID: 831225

Follow Up By: ExplorOz Team - Adele - Monday, Jan 12, 2015 at 17:19

Monday, Jan 12, 2015 at 17:19
Hi Kombi Dogz, the server invalid and error messages usually indicate that there is something wrong in the app settings, first thing to check is that you have entered your member number correctly, and that it has been entered with a Capital M at the beginning. If this is correct, then please just email me at adele@exploroz.com and I can offer you further assistance via email.
Online Shop- Adele

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

FollowupID: 831226

Sponsored Links