Comment: EOTopo Help and FAQ

Submitted: Tuesday, Jan 13, 2015 at 15:42
ThreadID: 110716 Views:1687 Replies:1 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Hi, I have down loaded the Memory-Map App to my Ipad Air and loaded the EOTopo maps. I can't get them to activate, the app is asking for a serial number to active the maps. I purchased the EOTopo down load but haven't got the serial number. Can you help? I tried Memory-Map but they sent the below reply. These files (qc) are from the Memory-Map Starter pack.
Mark
I don't think this was a Memory-Map format copy. If it was you wouldn't be required to pay for it until after you have installed it on your device. Probably best to take this up with ExplorOZ
If you'd like to look at the Memory-Map version in the mean time. There is a free trial available, info on the attached.
Hope that helps

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: ExplorOz - David & Michelle - Wednesday, Jan 14, 2015 at 14:58

Wednesday, Jan 14, 2015 at 14:58
Mark,

The EOTopo download set is not for Memory Map. Memory Map uses a different format and set-up and has to be downloaded and purchased through Memory Map. So firstly as you have purchased the wrong stuff we can refund this if required, you would have to delete all files downloaded and contact Adele to process this for you (adele@exploroz.com).

What you need to download is the Starter Pack or the full map set. I would suggest you start with the Start Pack via this EOTopo 200K Memory Map Starter Pack link.

David
David (DM) & Michelle (MM)
---------------------------------
Always working not enough travelling!

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 544243

Follow Up By: Member - MarkNreddog - Sunday, Jan 18, 2015 at 00:03

Sunday, Jan 18, 2015 at 00:03
It works good on my MudMap.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message