Anne beadell

Submitted: Monday, Mar 08, 2004 at 08:24
ThreadID: 11084 Views:1486 Replies:2 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
David, Talking to the police at coober pedy last night they are saying the SA side of the road is so bad that they are recomending not to use it haas anybody been along in the last week or so, I was due to leave monday 15th
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: ExplorOz Team - Michelle - Monday, Mar 08, 2004 at 16:50

Monday, Mar 08, 2004 at 16:50
All we know is what is in our Road Conditions report - WA - Western Deserts where the Anne Beadell highway stuff is listed.

for the section from the SA border to Cooper Pedy - The report states: This part of the Highway has some washouts and short stretches of bad corrugations.

I wouldn't get too concerned about what the Police say to the public about 4WD tracks, provided you have read all the planning information on ExplorOz about the Anne Beadell and are well prepared for what you are getting into.

There is no need to put off a trip anywhere in Australia if you have a 4WD and expect 4WD conditions.

Now - I see you have 2 white wheel covers on your trailer - shame there not ExplorOz ones?? tee hee hee
Michelle Martin
Marketing & Customer Support
I.T. Beyond Pty Ltd / ExplorOz

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 49546

Follow Up By: Member - Frank - Tuesday, Mar 09, 2004 at 21:14

Tuesday, Mar 09, 2004 at 21:14
Thank you for reply we are going any way as both of us have a lot of experiance in impassable roads you just go slower

Had the covers before joining, had hells own job finding them wish you had been there

will give update on track when get back and see if we can get those gps readings for you

frank
FollowupID: 311505

Reply By: Member - Frank - Tuesday, Mar 09, 2004 at 20:36

Tuesday, Mar 09, 2004 at 20:36
Thank you for reply we are going any way as both of us have a lot of experiance in impassable roads you just go slower

Had the covers before joining, had hells own job finding them wish you had been there

will give update on track when get back and see if we can get those gps readings for you

frank
AnswerID: 49696

Sponsored Links