EXCELLENT SERVICE

Submitted: Monday, Mar 08, 2004 at 10:41
ThreadID: 11090 Views:1527 Replies:3 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
I would just like to report in that the items I ordered last week as a result of this forum both arrived here today by post.

20 litres of Cruiser Oil together with a comprehensive booklet about the large range of Synforce's products. My order was placed to their Qld factory on 4/3 and got here to country SA at 10am today. Not bad.

The Jaycar In/Out thermometer+digital clock+battery volt metre. This will replace a Radio Shack model which doesn't have constant backlight option and runs only off button battery (whereas the new one plugs into 12v socket....but I will hardwire to number 2 battery).

Now to do the fuel economy test on the Cruiser oil in due course.

Cheers,
Roachie
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member -Bob & Lex (Sydney) - Monday, Mar 08, 2004 at 16:10

Monday, Mar 08, 2004 at 16:10
I'm sure you won't forget to let us know the outcome Roachie
AnswerID: 49536

Reply By: Member - Anne - Monday, Mar 08, 2004 at 19:23

Monday, Mar 08, 2004 at 19:23
No question Roachie, about the good service. I received an order last week which I had a bit of trouble with. No probs - all help given, even to an email from the original supplier. I'm sure Michelle will be happy to know that despite all odds, we have finally worked out how to colllapse the speed mozzie tent!
Good on ya ExplorOz!
Happy travels
Anne
AnswerID: 49578

Reply By: Member - Brett H (QLD) - Monday, Mar 08, 2004 at 19:39

Monday, Mar 08, 2004 at 19:39
I too cannot complain about the delivery service provided by Exploreoz. My maps on CD and trailer locks were ordered Thursday night and arrived here in Mackay today and in one piece.

Thanks for the prompt service.

Brett
AnswerID: 49582

Sponsored Links