Review: Membership Personal

My Shop Item Rating: My Rating 5/5

Membership - a real blessing for all who plan travel across this great wide land of ours. Like many others, we have visited this site numerous times, but THIS time when the special offer on membership came up, I (Jan) knew it was too good to pass up, especially when we set about planning our flying safari around the north AND west of this wonderful continent with our NZ buddies next year. yes, I DID say flying, BUT of course we will seek to visit as many spots "on the surface" as possible, with the advantage that we can travel VAST distances AND get that special bird's eye view as well!EOTopo looks very exciting, hope it can interact with co-Pilot GPS package as well - that is a great system for getting around in so many places, including Australia, NZ, USA and South Africa! Even used it in UAE last year to drive ourselves around Dubai AND Abu Dabi! The off-road capabilities of EOTopo will round out that experience very well I hope. Happy travels to all, see you on the road. Jan & Tony V
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Sponsored Links