Stedi lightbars - anyone have one?

Submitted: Monday, Feb 09, 2015 at 19:28
ThreadID: 111060 Views:8257 Replies:2 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Hello EO forum,

I've been chasing a lightbar for a while and came across this deal yesterday from Stedi.

Stedi 22" lightbar

The website says it's 69% off from its normal retail price of $589.99 and they're going for $179.99. After a bit of research online I couldn't find too much to suggest they were rubbish except for the poor quality wiring kit it comes with (easily replaced). The few people who had them seemed like they were pretty happy but they were fairly old posts. Does anyone here use them? I've ordered one anyway and feel that for that price it's worth the risk for what could possibly be a good value lightbar but I do have that voice in my head saying "If it seems too good to be true....."

I will repost once I have fitted and had some use out of it.

Admins - I'm not affiliated but understand if posting the link forces you to moderate. If so I will repost without.

Thanks
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Bigfish - Monday, Feb 09, 2015 at 20:30

Monday, Feb 09, 2015 at 20:30
I did plenty of comparing on the internet. I ended up getting a 28inch 180 watt delivered for $150. Mounted on the car and it works a ripper. Looked at Stedi and found that like most other sites cheaper lights are available. Many rebadge the lights to suit the store selling. I reckon you will find that it will work well.
I certainly wont be going out and buying driving lights as most of my driving is in hilly areas and the bar suits perfect.

cheers
AnswerID: 545643

Reply By: Big Woody - Tuesday, Feb 10, 2015 at 08:02

Tuesday, Feb 10, 2015 at 08:02
Yes I have the STEDI 30 inch combo lightbar which has a mix of spot and spread 10w LED's.

I have a different breed of lightbar on all 3 of my 4wd's and the STEDI which I have fitted to my F100 is by far the best.

Great light and great value for money.

Do a compare on the Lumens per $$ and they are pretty hard to beat.
AnswerID: 545655

Follow Up By: Member - Cruiser74 - Tuesday, Feb 10, 2015 at 17:15

Tuesday, Feb 10, 2015 at 17:15
Fantastic thanks mate, eager to get it mounted and see how it fairs!
FollowupID: 833291

Sponsored Links