Comment: EOTopo Help and FAQ

Submitted: Saturday, Feb 21, 2015 at 10:31
ThreadID: 111193 Views:1464 Replies:1 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
HN6 Hema Navigator Help
I am receiving an error message every time I start OziExplorer. This message has appeared since upgrading to the latest EOTopo maps.
Can someone tell me what they have in their path configuration for both map and data directories?
Error message:
\SDMMC\OziExplorer Maps\EOTopo\EOTopo 200K Australia.map
Image File not found or could not be loaded
I can't work out if the path configuration is incorrect or if I have corrupted files on the supplied USB drive.
The Hema is unusable in 4WD mode at present due to the constant error message everytime I try to do something.
Bill

I'm diagonally parked in a parallel Universe!

My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Sand Man (SA) - Sunday, Feb 22, 2015 at 11:54

Sunday, Feb 22, 2015 at 11:54
OK, I have made a little progress.

After trying several things, I deleted the EOTopo 200K Map and Image files from the SD card\OziExplorer Maps\EOTopo directory.

This has stopped the error message and on selecting the Find Maps app all other EOTopo maps, excluding the 200K one, are displayed and selectable.

This would indicate the 200K map/image file is the cause of my problem, even though the same map file will run successfully on my PC version of OziExplorer.

Will follow up with the staff for a possible replacement, or other solution.
Bill

AnswerID: 546389

Follow Up By: Sand Man (SA) - Wednesday, Feb 25, 2015 at 17:50

Wednesday, Feb 25, 2015 at 17:50
Problem Resolved.

After more problem resolution, I discovered the version of OziExplorer (2.35b) on the Hema 6 was the root cause of my problem.

Upgraded to version 2.41 from the Hema site and now able to successfully run all maps in .ozf4 format.

Bill

FollowupID: 834307

Sponsored Links