South Australian 4wd Clubs

Submitted: Saturday, May 11, 2002 at 00:00
ThreadID: 1114 Views:1565 Replies:4 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Hello...I know there has been a recent post similar to this question, but I was wondering if anyone could tell me whether there are any South Australian 4wd clubs that cater for the younger, less 'cowboyish' 4wd owner. We are just looking for a friendly group who could teach us a trick or two, but who aren't into spending heaps of money on modifications. Any ideas would be greatfully received. Thanx.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Rob - Saturday, May 11, 2002 at 00:00

Saturday, May 11, 2002 at 00:00
Hi Paul

I too am in a similar boat, maybe not the younger bit but the response to that post was a club in Murray Bridge :
Murray Bridge & Districts 4wd Club Hop this helps

Cheers

Rob
AnswerID: 3469

Reply By: John - Sunday, May 12, 2002 at 00:00

Sunday, May 12, 2002 at 00:00
Paul, have a look at www.saafwdc.asn.au, it has a listing of all clubs in the SA Assn
Cheers
AnswerID: 3475

Reply By: Karin - Monday, May 13, 2002 at 00:00

Monday, May 13, 2002 at 00:00
Hi Paul, i'm a member of the Subaru 4wd club of S.A., we have members of all ages in the club, we usually have a range of interesting things you can join in with on our trip board, some involve short weekend drives, longer organised trips,weekends away with no 4wdriving, just camping trips, picnics, dinners etc, they're a great bunch of people to hang out with, and will certainly teach u a trick or two,most of the club members drive subarus, but there are those that don't. check out the website for meeting details subaru4wd.asn.au cheers Karin.
AnswerID: 3500

Reply By: Leanne - Wednesday, May 15, 2002 at 00:00

Wednesday, May 15, 2002 at 00:00
Hi Paul, We are members of the Murray Bridge 4WD Club. We have members of all ages, from the 30 something, married with kids to retired couples, singles, you name it. Our club has less than 30 members, so you won't feel overwhelmed, members drive all sorts of 4WD ranging from the 60 series Landcruiser, dual cab Hilux, 80 Series, Explorer and Pajero. We have social nights, day drives to interesting places, weekends and long weekend camping trips. We are a pretty friendly bunch, and only 40 minutes up the freeway. Meetings are the first Wednesday of every month, if interested, post a reply on the forum and I can get some information to you. Regards, Leanne
AnswerID: 3573

Sponsored Links