To Anne fro Drysdale Station

Submitted: Thursday, Mar 11, 2004 at 16:54
ThreadID: 11172 Views:1438 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Hi Anne,

I have been watching your posts with interest. Thankyou!
I was wondering if you could give me a little local advise. I will be travelling the GRR with my family in July. (Hope to call in and meet you). We will at that stage have my Father with us, who wishes to some how get back to Broome to catch a flight home. He was hoping for a light plane flight from around the Bell Gorge area on the GRR on 21 July. Do you have any contacts or advise on who to contact?

thanks in anticipation.

regards

Andrew
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Michelle from ExplorOz - Thursday, Mar 11, 2004 at 18:46

Thursday, Mar 11, 2004 at 18:46
Anne is an advertiser on this site. It would be preferable to us if you would please make contact with our advertisers via the email enquiry system setup in their advertising rather than start a new post in the forum. We record statistics of outgoing email enquiries made to our advertisers and report this in their mthly reports - and the stats are used by the advertisers to measure the effectiveness of their ExplorOz advertising.

She doesn't have the ability to communicate with our audience directly, hence she posts in the forum with relevant general information for all readers which is fine with us.
ExplorOz

Business Member
My Profile  My Blog

AnswerID: 49963

Reply By: Julie from Gibb River Road Bus Services - Friday, Mar 12, 2004 at 18:54

Friday, Mar 12, 2004 at 18:54
Hi Andrew

We are a new passenger bus service starting up this year travelling daily between Kununurra and Derby. Our bus service will be travelling from Kununurra to Derby on the 20th July and from Derby to Kununurra on the 21st of July.

Please visit our website at www.gibbriverbus.com.au
or phone me at our depot on Ph: (08) 9169 1880 for any enquiries or bookings.

Derby Bus Service travels between Derby and Broome Ph: (08) 9193 1550

Hope this is of some help to you
kind regards
Julie
AnswerID: 50125

Sponsored Links