Outback drawer systems

Submitted: Friday, Mar 26, 2004 at 23:13
ThreadID: 11588 Views:1270 Replies:4 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Re beige coloured Outback drawer systems. Hello all. We're thinking of installing the beige coloured Outback drawer system in our 2004 NP Pajero GLS. The vendor keeps telling us we'll regret the choice of colour becuase it gets dirty easily. We're not particularly grubby. Has anyone installed the beige coloured drawer system? If so, what has your experience of it bee?

All advice gratefully received.

Lionel & Jan

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - StevenL - Friday, Mar 26, 2004 at 23:25

Friday, Mar 26, 2004 at 23:25
I can sympathise with you as I have chosen the Gold coloured Prado with the beige interior. A few people I speak to say it will show up dirt and stains but It does not worry me. I just cannot stand dull grey interiors and the lighter brown seems so much more airy and less claustrophobic.

Scoff if you will the rest of you but I am the one paying the cash!!!

Good luck with the beige drawers. I am looking at installing these eventually and did not know you could get them. I have only ever seen the grey carpet on them. I suppose you can get anything if you are prepared to pay!

Steven
AnswerID: 52155

Reply By: Truckster (Vic) - Friday, Mar 26, 2004 at 23:30

Friday, Mar 26, 2004 at 23:30
Beige- only white would be worse..

Seriously, you dont have to be grubby to get it dirty.

Go either black, or black. You will NEVER regret it.

If the place is good enough to get your business, they are giving you advice why do you doubt it?

Look at any magazine of cars that travel, or any website, they get dust in them no matter how clean you are.

YMMV
AnswerID: 52156

Reply By: Member -Bob & Lex (Sydney) - Saturday, Mar 27, 2004 at 09:03

Saturday, Mar 27, 2004 at 09:03
Highlands, if you want beige, get beige , it will show the dust more but a vaccum or carpet shampoo will fix that.
AnswerID: 52176

Reply By: Member Eric - Saturday, Mar 27, 2004 at 09:28

Saturday, Mar 27, 2004 at 09:28
I had a Bema with Beige carpet . Had it steem cleaned every week . drove me nuts . But Boot area is a little difrent , you dont stand in it do you . Is the carpet in the rear area beige ? is yes , whats the diffrence , do you keep that clean ?
AnswerID: 52179

Sponsored Links