terrano weathershield

Submitted: Saturday, Mar 27, 2004 at 15:07
ThreadID: 11601 Views:1270 Replies:1 FollowUps:2
This Thread has been Archived
I own a 1991 Terrano 4door 2.7l turbo diesel import that has had accident damage down LHS of vehicle. Both weathershields to front and rear door/windows have been destroyed. Does anyone know where to get replacements that don't cost the earth and match the existing RH ones? The front one is unique as it wraps around side mirror.Any help would be appreciated.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: locallaw - Saturday, Mar 27, 2004 at 22:10

Saturday, Mar 27, 2004 at 22:10
Gidday,Having owned a similar 4wd and cracked mine you could try some of the imported parts dealers.I doubt if you can get them as they they only came in the imported 4wd vehicles.They may be able to import them for you.
Good Luck trying.
Locallaw
ps my terrano has been to the cape,accross the simpson and to the Kimberley.One of the best 4wd I have owned.Also get rid of the usles air cleaner as they are too small for Australia.
AnswerID: 52226

Follow Up By: Member - Oskar(Bris) - Sunday, Mar 28, 2004 at 11:49

Sunday, Mar 28, 2004 at 11:49
locallaw
What air clear did you swap to??
I have noticed mine gets dirty fairly quickly out in the dirt.
Cheers
Oskar
FollowupID: 314077

Follow Up By: locallaw - Sunday, Mar 28, 2004 at 12:22

Sunday, Mar 28, 2004 at 12:22
Gidday,I ripped all the headlight water container out and fitted a Donaldson system in its place.To this I built a snorkle to fit thru the guard.To fit the snorkle you have to rip all the air pickup system under the inner guard and drill 2x3 inch (75 mm) thru the inner and outer guard.The increased performance was incredible due to it being able to breathe that much better.On top of the snorkle I fitted a pre cleaner.A lot of mucking around but the increased performance was worth it.
Seeya locallaw
FollowupID: 314078

Sponsored Links