Comment: Esperance to Cocklebiddy via the Telegraph Track

Hi Owen and Sue, glad you enjoyed the blog. I don't know if the fact you're towing a trailer should stop you doing the same trek, just so long as there hasn't been recent rain and the lakes aren't flooded. Once you get past the lakes the beach run is a dream - but make sure you do it at low tide so get the tidal predictions from the BOM website. The run off the beach is not that bad, there are plenty of alternative tracks so if one looks a bit hairy with the trailer there are plenty more. The rest is pretty flat apart from the jump-up at Wylie Scarp and that's got a rubber conveyor belt laid over it so that shouldn't be a problem. As for Twilight Cove, check out the descent first and if you're not comfortable leave the trailer at the top and pick it up on the way back. If it's dry I reckon you'll be fine. If you've got the time jsut allow a day or so for "contingencies". If you don't have the time try Balladonia Road up to the Eyre Highway. If you do take a picture Of Mt Ragged and send it to us. We couldn't see it!
Cheers
Pete and Ali
Support Atheism: A not-for-prophet organisation

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Sponsored Links