Comment: Travelling with your camera.

Hi Val, some good tips and gentle reminders. Since taking my photography more seriously I now tend to see things as framed images. Always looking at leading lines, lighting. etc.

Just wish I'd pack my camera each day to catch the sunsets that we're currently getting here in Perth. Driving down Kalamunda hill each day looking out towards Perth the cloud formations and sunsets have been amazing. But alas I'm always in a hurry, have some one screaming up behind me and no camera.

As they say to take a good photo first have a camera in hand.

Cheers

Dunc.
Dunc
Make sure you give back more than you take

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - John and Val - Wednesday, Mar 04, 2015 at 01:25

Wednesday, Mar 04, 2015 at 01:25
Hi Dunc,

Thank you for your kind remarks. It really is surprising just how much more observant we become when we deliberately think about what we are asking the camera to do. Perhaps it's somehow parallel with clarifying one's thoughts by talking something through with another person - their responses can be helpful, but I think the biggest advantage often lies in having to order one's thought's sufficiently to communicate them. Must try talking to my camera!

Cheers

John
J and V
"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted."
- Albert Einstein

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 549226

Sponsored Links