Comment: Psst – I bought a Suzuki Jimny

Submitted: Friday, Feb 27, 2015 at 15:44
ThreadID: 116906 Views:1059 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
It's funny how brand safe we become when it comes to big ticket items like cars. Whilst we can't imagine changing our travelling chariot (80 series), we have been experimenting with the 2nd car since the need for one came around. We started with an old Ford, then after waiting all our lives to buy a new car bought a Kia, then every 3 years we've sold and bought another new car - now on our 2nd Mazda. Can't find anything else yet to match it as it meets all our lifestyle needs just now but there's no way young Leah is getting behind the wheel of that. She did get driving lessons from David in the manual 80 series at Emu on the claypan off the Anne Beadell Hwy though so she has no idea of power and takeoff ;)!!
Michelle Martin
Marketing & Customer Support
I.T. Beyond Pty Ltd / ExplorOz

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: The Landy - Wednesday, Mar 04, 2015 at 01:27

Wednesday, Mar 04, 2015 at 01:27
And that is true, as I said could not imagine not having a Holden in the yard. We usually keep them a couple of years and buy another under the Certified program.

But if I was truly honest, I’d confess to actually wanting a Jimny ever since I saw one perform at Idracowra! Besides, it fits perfectly in between the Beamers and Mercs downstairs, and being a contrarian of sorts, that suits me (sums me up) perfectly!

And footnoting – I think we’ll take it out to Trilby around Easter – see how it goes…

Cheers, Baz
AnswerID: 549399

Sponsored Links