Gnaraloo, Warroora & Ningaloo Stations

Over the years there have been a number of threads about 'losing our preferred holiday destinations' and the locking up of our 'traditions'. I am aware that many 'ExplorOzers' have enjoyed their experience/s along the Ningaloo Coast.

Many may be aware that the WA Govt have been eyeing off the pastoral leases along the Ningaloo Coast for a few years now and despite the efforts of the station owners it would appear as if the guillotine is about to drop.

For those of you who regularly and/or periodically enjoy the experience of Gnaraloo, Warroora and/or Ningaloo - from July 1 this year it may be an experience we no longer get to experience.

If you are interested in having a last ditch effort at being able to continue doing your interests you may wish to sign an online petition here Save the Ningaloo Coast Petition

There was an article in Saturday 7th March, West Australian on pages 20 & 21.

N.B. if you do sign the online petition you will get some SPAM - all I did was sign the petition and then unsubscribed to the first email I received and problem solvered.
Back Expand Un-Read 2 Moderator

Reply By: Derek Jones - Monday, Mar 09, 2015 at 10:12

Monday, Mar 09, 2015 at 10:12
A bit more information for those who are interested. Seems some of the land is being earmarked for development.

See article here
AnswerID: 549658

Sponsored Links