National Gathering 2015

Submitted: Sunday, Mar 08, 2015 at 14:05
ThreadID: 116981 Views:1410 Replies:1 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Only 120 days till the National Gathering kicks off at Ross River Resort in the Nt.

Those wishing to attend please register on the Members Trips and Gatherings page.

Also voting for the Photo comp is under way, with the winning photo to be painted once again by Jan at Jan's Country Art. The winning photo will be painted onto either a round saw blade or a large cross saw (depending on which blade will best suit photo).

Don't forget if you are attending to bring a raffle prize and if attending the Wednesday night dinner to bring a Secret Santa gift as per the Gathering notes.

Cheers Kev
Russell Coight:
He was presented with a difficult decision: push on into the stretching deserts, or return home to his wife.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 1 Moderator

Reply By: Member-Heather MG NSW - Sunday, Mar 08, 2015 at 16:42

Sunday, Mar 08, 2015 at 16:42
Thanks for the reminder Kev.

We would have loved to be there as we had such a great week at Trilby in 2014, however we are going to WA in April and in July will be somewhere in that vast state. We aren't intending being back on the East Coast until sometime before the end of September, providing things run to a very vague plan.

Maybe next year....

regards,
Heather and John
Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt. John Muir

Lifetime Member

AnswerID: 549620

Follow Up By: Sir Kev - Monday, Mar 09, 2015 at 11:38

Monday, Mar 09, 2015 at 11:38
Looks like you will miss a good event hehehehe

Cheers Kev

Russell Coight:
He was presented with a difficult decision: push on into the stretching deserts, or return home to his wife.

Lifetime Member

FollowupID: 835058

Sponsored Links