Northcliffe WA Fence repair volunteering

Submitted: Thursday, Mar 12, 2015 at 10:48
ThreadID: 117031 Views:1687 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
I have just spent a satisfying week volunteering with BlazeAid helping landholders to remove damaged fencing in preparation for re-building following the recent bushfire.

Have a look here (BlazeAid) and if you are around that area, and interested, you can have a free camp site and be supplied with meals in return for giving your time to assist in aiding the farmers overcome the loss of fences.

The locals are fantastic in their support of the camp, and are very appreciative of the time given to help them. You can learn more about the history and natural attractions that this area has to offer. A great bunch of vollies are already there and will be for maybe 3-4 months.

Come for a day, a week, or more. You will be very welcome and have a great time whether you are a fencing pro or not.

Paul
Back Expand Un-Read 3 Moderator

Reply By: Member - John T (Tamworth NSW) - Friday, Mar 13, 2015 at 05:49

Friday, Mar 13, 2015 at 05:49
Good morning Paul,
I did a week with BlazeAid at Coonabarabran after that huge fire. I support everything you have said and I look forward to retirement when I can do more volunteer work esp with BlazeAid

Cheers
John T (Lifetime Member)
VKS-737 Mobile 2619
Selcall 2619
"Argue for your limitations and sure enough they're yours" - Richard Bach in "Illusions"

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 549860

Sponsored Links