Need to Refresh/Reload

Submitted: Thursday, Mar 19, 2015 at 22:14
ThreadID: 117131 Views:1346 Replies:1 FollowUps:3
This Thread has been Archived
Folks,

Very quickly I am presently rebuilding all the style controls of the site. This does not mean too much to you but if something looks wrong or out of place when you are using the system over the next few days/weeks it would be worth do a browser refresh/reload to ensure you are picking up the latest styles and scripts.

If something does not fix up after a reload please let me know.

David

PS: I know there is a problem with rating the photo comp images if you are using the mobile site and there is a minor issue with the blogs index pages in general - I am half way thought the blogs system but had to publish today.
David (DM) & Michelle (MM)
---------------------------------
Always working not enough travelling!

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Sanantone - Friday, Mar 20, 2015 at 07:54

Friday, Mar 20, 2015 at 07:54
Hi David, just checking the EOTrackme, but all it is showing is gobblygook, is it still tracking? Perhaps something to do with your upgrades? I have rebooted a few times now.
Also,
I have been on the road for 6 weeks now and as I check with the EOTrackme (not today), it states on my personal page, that it is not active? Yet on the major tracking page it appears to be working fine? Is there something I need to adjust / reset?
Tony
"For the Rover's life has pleasures, that the townsfolk will never know" - sort of from Banjo Paterson

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 551240

Follow Up By: ExplorOz - David & Michelle - Friday, Mar 20, 2015 at 08:43

Friday, Mar 20, 2015 at 08:43
Tony,

I have just loaded your tracking and it appears fine for me - I viewed it here Tony Tracking. Can you try this url and let me know how you get on.

Are you using the mobile or desktop for viewing?

David

Lifetime Member

FollowupID: 836723

Follow Up By: ExplorOz - David & Michelle - Friday, Mar 20, 2015 at 09:42

Friday, Mar 20, 2015 at 09:42
Tony,
Worked out you are viewing on Mobile and I did have a problem with the site that I have fixed now. so that should be fine. Can you please tell me where you are going that is showing you are not active as it all appears OK to me?
David

Lifetime Member

FollowupID: 836726

Follow Up By: Member - Sanantone - Friday, Mar 20, 2015 at 15:22

Friday, Mar 20, 2015 at 15:22
Hi again David, yes all back to normal except for "my tracking" page and yes I am using an IPad.
What I meant on the "my tracking" page is that a few weeks ago it was showing my location, now it just says that "I have no active tracking" it is no big deal, as all the info is on my locator beacon on the "all members" page. It's just missing now, that's all.
Cheers
Tony
"For the Rover's life has pleasures, that the townsfolk will never know" - sort of from Banjo Paterson

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Position  Send Message

FollowupID: 836753

Sponsored Links