Comment: EOTrackMe: Settings for EOTrackMe Windows (Stand-alone & OziExplorer)

Submitted: Tuesday, Mar 24, 2015 at 14:37
ThreadID: 117210 Views:1264 Replies:1 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
I've downloaded the software for EOTrackme onto my Windows phone but it won't run. Is there a Windows Mobile 8.1 version that I should have?
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: ExplorOz - David & Michelle - Tuesday, Mar 24, 2015 at 21:25

Tuesday, Mar 24, 2015 at 21:25
Ozplanman,

I believe you are talking/emailing Adele about this and the moment. The software will run on Windows 8.1 on a desktop platform however I have not looked into compilation on the phone platform. Can you let me know about your phone model and OS version so I can plan to target that exactly so we can do some testing?

This recompiled version will operate the same license model as you have purchased with the windows product so do not stress about a different product it may in fact be a simple phone re-compile that will work on both platforms. I just need to do some research into the framework and compilation targets needed to get a phone platform build created. There may be a GPS driver difference as the phone API will most likely talk to this directly (techo bable warning)

It would be perfect to be able to work through this with you as a test case as I currently do not have a windows phone but have about 10 others and really do not want to have to buy another one to clutter up my desk with more toys.

David
David (DM) & Michelle (MM)
---------------------------------
Always working not enough travelling!

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 551565

Follow Up By: Member - Ozplanman - Wednesday, Mar 25, 2015 at 13:01

Wednesday, Mar 25, 2015 at 13:01
Hi David,

No worries, just replied to ExPloroz before I read your mail.

I have a Nokia 820 running Windows 8 - latest update.

I thought there'd a a cab file or such as that's what I used to use to install applications on my past phones. With this phone the "app store" apps are installed differently. I'd suggest finding out how they are installed and matching up to that. Having the app in the app store would greatly increase Exploroz's profile I imagine...

Happy to help, let me know if there's anything specific you need!

Sorry, just realised I needed to reply to the forum...
FollowupID: 837032

Sponsored Links