Stolen Caravan

Submitted: Thursday, Apr 02, 2015 at 12:55
ThreadID: 117322 Views:3077 Replies:3 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Friends of ours have had their Caravan stolen. Just putting it out there in case anyone has any info or spots it.

STOLEN CARAVAN PLEASE SHARE!! - 2003 JAYCO SWAN POP TOP VAN WITH NEW LARGER CHECKER PLATE TOOLBOX ON THE BACK - STOLEN FROM OUR NATURE STRIP IN RUFFLES CLOSE NARRE WARREN SOUTH BETWEEN 9PM SUNDAY THE 29TH OF MARCH & 1PM MONDAY THE 30TH MARCH - PLEASE IF YOU SEE THIS CARAVAN PLEASE CALL THE POLICE OR LET ME KNOW- WE NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE SHARE THIS POST TO GET IT OUT THERE TO AS MANY PPL AS POSSIBLE, PLEASE HELP US FIND OUR VAN!!!

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Crusier 91 - Thursday, Apr 02, 2015 at 13:57

Thursday, Apr 02, 2015 at 13:57
Any distinguishing features that are easy to notice eg dings, deep scratches (inside out). Something that doesnt work as it should, tears in seats

Keep in mind all the externals eg jerry holder rear bar work and roof racks may have been removed.
AnswerID: 551925

Reply By: Motherhen - Thursday, Apr 02, 2015 at 18:33

Thursday, Apr 02, 2015 at 18:33
Are they able to put this on Facebook? That really gets wide coverage when everyone 'shares' to help.

I have also seen a Stolen Caravans page on Facebook, but don't remember the page name to find it again.
Motherhen

Red desert dreaming

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 551934

Follow Up By: Motherhen - Thursday, Apr 02, 2015 at 18:36

Thursday, Apr 02, 2015 at 18:36
I found the page Facebook Stolen Caravans Registry and the top post was this very van.

Facebook members, please share.
Motherhen

Red desert dreaming

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

FollowupID: 837489

Reply By: Grizzle - Monday, Apr 06, 2015 at 19:55

Monday, Apr 06, 2015 at 19:55
Thanks for the feedback guys, the van has been FOUND!!!
It's seems social media does work. A Good Samaritan spotted it parked in a court not far from where it was stolen after they had seen the post on Facebook.

It is with police at the moment for fingerprints etc. I can only surmise that it was stolen to steal anything inside for a quick buck as opposed to being rebirth end.

Thanks again

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 552080

Sponsored Links