Spread the word for May 1st - VICTORIA

Submitted: Friday, Apr 02, 2004 at 10:26
ThreadID: 11757 Views:1525 Replies:1 FollowUps:2
This Thread has been Archived
Hi all, Please refer to post 11728 regarding the upcoming public meeting at Daylesford on the 1st of May , we need to ensure that there is a formidable amount of recreational user support present to ensure that the process is kept fair and reasonable for all parties involved. If the process is corrupted at this stage then it will follow on to all other forest areas in the state. And it will be very hard to catch the horse after it has bolted...

I have started to spread awareness to friends of mine who are forest users ( trail bikes & 4wd) and urge you all to keep in mind if you are visiting a retail outlet involved in recreational use to make sure they know about it as well - i.e. - 4x4 parts , motorbike shop, mountain bike shop, mitchells, rays, aussie disposal etc.etc.
After all it's these peoples bread & butter so they should be at the forefront ensuring their future as well.

As a bonus, it's a nice area to visit as well, so people could make a weekend of it and check out the region.

The cost to us at the moment is just some fuel etc.. BUT the cost to us all could be massive. Thanks All ..
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Truckster (Vic) - Friday, Apr 02, 2004 at 12:37

Friday, Apr 02, 2004 at 12:37
Legs the word...

spread the word?? ;)
AnswerID: 52928

Follow Up By: Member - Bradley- Friday, Apr 02, 2004 at 13:38

Friday, Apr 02, 2004 at 13:38
Ah an oldie but a goldie , whats grubbier, your patrol or your mind?? :-)~
FollowupID: 314719

Follow Up By: Bonz (Vic) - Friday, Apr 02, 2004 at 19:22

Friday, Apr 02, 2004 at 19:22