My Gibb River Road Download

Submitted: Wednesday, Apr 22, 2015 at 12:57
ThreadID: 117579 Views:2130 Replies:2 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Hi guys,

I have ordered many download items (including from the Exploroz shop) and have never had any problems. I am doing the Gibb Cycle Challenge in less than four weeks, so need to finalise the planning for few days that we are going to spend in the area pretty soon.

I ordered the download version of "My Gibb River Road" from one of the Exploroz affiliate shops, "My Aussie Travel Guide" (http://www.exploroz.com/Customers/My_Aussie_Travel_Guide.aspx). You can download the audio and pdf files for a period of 7 days and a maximum of 3 downloads. The download failed the first time, then it downloaded a partial file (which winzip cannot open) and then failed again. Now I can no longer download, it just refers me back to the purchase page.

I have contacted them via the website contact page (www.myaussietravelguide.com.au) and when I received no reply, I tried phoning the contact number. It doesn't even ring, just gives me three beeps and then goes dead.

Does anybody know how and where I can contact the authors or shop owners? Or does anybody have any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance :-)
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - John - Wednesday, Apr 22, 2015 at 14:24

Wednesday, Apr 22, 2015 at 14:24
Give Adele at ExplorOz a ring, she is a magician, seems to be able to sort anything out in a nano second. Good luck.
John and Jan

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 552795

Reply By: Member - CloudedGenie - Wednesday, Apr 22, 2015 at 14:36

Wednesday, Apr 22, 2015 at 14:36
Thanks!

Linda from myaussietravelguide.com.au just contacted me and I managed to download the file, so all sorted :-)
AnswerID: 552797

Follow Up By: My Aussie Travel Guide - Thursday, Apr 23, 2015 at 12:02

Thursday, Apr 23, 2015 at 12:02
Glad to see it got sorted. We are currently travelling and responded as soon as we had service. Thanks for letting me know about the phone message not kicking in so I'll take a look into it.

Safe bike travels!

Linda

FollowupID: 838533

Sponsored Links