Comment: Embed User Trek on Your Site

Submitted: Wednesday, Apr 22, 2015 at 13:50
ThreadID: 117581 Views:2008 Replies:0 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
This week we are launching a new feature to allow anyone that have uploaded a User Trek to ExplorOz to be able to now embed these directly onto your own external web sites. If you were not aware User Treks can be uploaded by any registered user and not only does it give create a dynamic map of your travels on the ExplorOz site but the data may be used to assist with the on-going development of the EOTopo map set. Additionally our members that use EOTrackMe can save their tracking logs to User Treks to ensure these records are permanently stored.

The embed code has been fully updated to the latest versions of EOTopo and also supports Google map data. A whole new style has been applied to the embed window to give it a professional clean look when you add it to your site. This new embed function has now been installed in the ExplorOz Forum and Blogs also to ensure these systems get the benefit of this update.

Here is an example of one of my User Routes embedded into this forum post.

Also to see how these User Treks can be used in Blogs and the updated look see this Day 14 Old Eyre Highway.

Hope you like this new sharing feature.
David
David (DM) & Michelle (MM)
---------------------------------
Always working not enough travelling!

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Sponsored Links