Caravan comparison

Anyone aware of a site, or sites, where one could easily compare caravans in a particular category? Let's say I was looking for a small off-road capable van - is there anywhere where I could find a list of all (or most) vans in that category that will list their features, cost etc?
Thanks in advance
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Motherhen - Friday, May 15, 2015 at 21:30

Friday, May 15, 2015 at 21:30
Most off road van brands are custom built Krooznalong, so features are what individuals choose and price varies accordingly. Other than that, it looks like you'll have to make up your own comparison table. Most caravan brands with their websites are listed on that other forum for an easy start. Remember in most cases with caravans "you get what you pay for".
Motherhen

Red desert dreaming

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 553811

Reply By: Member - mike g2 - Saturday, May 16, 2015 at 10:25

Saturday, May 16, 2015 at 10:25
Hi kroozin, could try looking via the 'for sales' (on line versions )-google such sites as autotrader and gumtree and other caravan or maybe 4wd magazines , this will show you quite a few with cost (price) , details of vans etc.. there are a few mags in bigger newsagents shops as well. I always say going to the c/van and camping shows is the best way- held regularly in most states- truly worth it - I go every yr.
good point that there doesn't appear to be a comparison site on net purely for vans- project for someone ?!
MG
AnswerID: 553822

Sponsored Links