Comment: EOTrackMe

Eotrack has been working well for us on an android phone as we travelled from Qld to WA over the past 9 weeks. However when we left Norseman and headed to Kalgoorlie the system seemed to loose us for 3 days and has only now picked us up in Kalgoorlie. The problem is that our track shows as a straight line from Fraser Range Station to Coolgardie and then to Kalgoorlie but doesn't show our stops at Norseman, Kambalda and Lake Douglas or travel through Norseman to Kambalda. Anyone know why this may be? We haven't been doing anything different with the phone which includes turning it off each night. We reset ecotrack each morning when we turn the phone on.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Sanantone - Sunday, May 31, 2015 at 18:03

Sunday, May 31, 2015 at 18:03
Hey CM,

I am having the same problem. It has come good before so hopefully will do again, but it appears to be very sensitive, maybe it should be?

Good luck
Tony
"For the Rover's life has pleasures, that the townsfolk will never know" - sort of from Banjo Paterson

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 554473

Follow Up By: Member - Carolyn & Peter L - Tuesday, Jun 02, 2015 at 22:11

Tuesday, Jun 02, 2015 at 22:11
Just noticed we have had the same problem. Even tho we haven't had internet contact it still seemed to be tracking, but the website has us at the Bungle Bungle a few days ago then a straight line to Broome. We definitely had a few detours on the way! Looking forward to a solution - maybe the cache on the app can't store more than a day's data???
FollowupID: 840640

Sponsored Links