This week's Newsletter out now - Edition 388

Submitted: Thursday, Jun 04, 2015 at 13:32
ThreadID: 119083 Views:1250 Replies:0 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
The first newsletter of the month is always a great issue and this one is extra special. With 3 (not 2) prize winners announced - all based on random selection from selected pools of qualifying site users there is always the opportunity that you'll win one of these prizes if you're an active ExplorOz site user. The extra prize draw this month is the Big Red Bash ticket draw! Find out if you've won!

Each week we also feature 3 new products that we've hand-selected for "Super Special" - these are mega discounts but only for a limited time. If you snooze, you lose, so make sure you are subscribed to get your newsletter by email and get in first to avoid disappointment.

Plus we run a number of regular segments such as a Destination Spotlight, Tip of the Week, Road Alerts, Bloomin' News, and any other new events that affect ExplorOz site users, as well as keeping you updated with any new products that have been added to our online shop, plus we keep you informed about new editions, reprints, and when items have come back in stock after being unavailable for whatever reason.

This week we are thrilled to announce a new partnership with a well-known Australian 4WD power and electronic company. Find out who this partner is, what the partnership means for our Members, and how you can benefit - read this week's newsletter Edition 388
Michelle Martin
Marketing & Customer Support
I.T. Beyond Pty Ltd / ExplorOz

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Sponsored Links