any good car detailers in perth, the patrol needs a good cut & polish

Submitted: Sunday, Jun 07, 2015 at 00:04
ThreadID: 119103 Views:1415 Replies:1 FollowUps:2
This Thread has been Archived
not interested in car 'washers', i can do that myself.
don't mind if they are mobile or static, so long as the jobs done well.
north of the river if possible.
thanks in advance
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Zippo - Sunday, Jun 07, 2015 at 19:09

Sunday, Jun 07, 2015 at 19:09
I use a guy from the TidyCar group. He's done two vehicles pre-sale (and they both sold to the first to come and see them). One was powdery and needed lots of TLC, and he complied with my preference for no machine buffing - that vehicle (Mitsi L300) took him five hours. He's not scared of hard manual work and has pride in the result.

I'd suggest giving him a call and discuss your requirements - Daniel on 0412 747 614 - he's mobile but based in Ellenbrook. He's also cleaned up my Forester post-purchase (*) and again after the last outback trip, if you mention that he'll probably know who I am.

(*) If you hate Armorall as much as I do, he's your man. When I bought the Forester, literally everything was awash with the stuff. I had him come and clean it off so we could bear to use it.

Just my 2c worth.
AnswerID: 554675

Follow Up By: Les - PK Ranger - Sunday, Jun 07, 2015 at 21:17

Sunday, Jun 07, 2015 at 21:17
If there's one thing I hate more than armor all (or at least as much as armor all) it's that bl00dy tyre shine stuff mechs often use on your nice matt tyre rubber when servicing your car.
They get told, save your time and material, and save me the time of washing it off.
FollowupID: 840789

Follow Up By: AlanTH - Monday, Jun 08, 2015 at 09:47

Monday, Jun 08, 2015 at 09:47
Got to agree that muck has a horrid stink and car yards use it to try to cover the smell of stale smoke! Don't know which is worse.
Shiny tyre muck just makes a vehicle look cheap and trashy. I'd gor a good clean car with sparkling windows, fresh looking carpets and reasonably clean under the bonnet anytime over the flashy crap look.
AlanH.
FollowupID: 840799

Sponsored Links