wanting to buy my first 4x4 a Suzuki Sierra and convert to a larger engine.

Submitted: Friday, May 24, 2002 at 00:00
ThreadID: 1193 Views:3925 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
I am wanting to get into 4 wheel driving be it weekend away exploring new places and there natural assest or just having some serious fun in the mud or those tight 4x4 tracks or the local beach.

I Just took a three week holidiay though the victorian alps and high country of NSW and back along the coast to my home town . The sad thing was all this was done camping out of a ss commodore which couldn't go where i wanted!!!!!!

So to get to these adventurous places i want a small 4X4 a suzuki sierra, but i want to convert the engine to a larger capacity (just cos i can), so i was just wandering whether anyone's got any tips on how to do it and where it's done!!!! I would also like any feed back from people who have actually accompished a conversion & used it!!! Motor's like: EFi 1.6 Vitara, Suzuki Swift GTi, or others!!! HELP NEEDED PLEASE!
Yours Thankfully.............. Leigh!!!
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Nigel - Friday, May 24, 2002 at 00:00

Friday, May 24, 2002 at 00:00
4WD Monthly had an article a while back on a Sierra with a engine swap done in Melbourne. Email or ring them and they will be able to tell you what month in was in.
AnswerID: 3805

Sponsored Links