Innocent Vanners Attacked

Submitted: Wednesday, Jul 15, 2015 at 17:02
ThreadID: 119499 Views:3320 Replies:3 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
I have just came across this story with regards to people free camping with pets at Brooms head

http://candm.com.au/innocent-vanners-attacked/?mc_cid=243e0ab925&mc_eid=86e3caa09e
Back Expand Un-Read 1 Moderator

Reply By: Bigfish - Wednesday, Jul 15, 2015 at 17:11

Wednesday, Jul 15, 2015 at 17:11
Be no good me catching them. I,d get into trouble for tipping the acid down their throats. Gutless cowards.
AnswerID: 557048

Follow Up By: GREG T11 - Wednesday, Jul 15, 2015 at 19:16

Wednesday, Jul 15, 2015 at 19:16
Or you could do what an old boss did many years ago . He caught someone in the act of decorating his warehouse and promptly used what leftovers of the can on his face .
FollowupID: 843362

Reply By: GREG T11 - Wednesday, Jul 15, 2015 at 19:06

Wednesday, Jul 15, 2015 at 19:06
It is actually in the caravan park, a trial by the local council as to whether dog friendly will work in non holiday periods . A great idea to boost what for them is a quiet period . As a dog owner and a frequent visitor to Brooms and nearby Red Cliff national park over the last 20 years the mutt either stays in a kennel ( once or twice in the past 10 years ) or we rent a house that allows pets .Here"s the crunch, in all that time we have never had an issue with anyone whilst being on a wander with him . Anyone familiar with the set up of the park will understand there are places that you can go through to the beach without being a menace to society . There is also an access road to the headland which runs straight thru the onsites ( I would hazard to say it may be a public road ) . This is the ONLY time someone has got a bee in their bonnet abusing my wife to the effect your f..ing dog not allowed . At all times he is on a lead when traversing these parts . I would have a stab in the dark and be looking at that cranky bitch for evidence .
AnswerID: 557059

Reply By: Member - mike g2 - Thursday, Jul 16, 2015 at 01:29

Thursday, Jul 16, 2015 at 01:29
Hi all, don't know this particular area , but seems like 'free camping' is becoming an issue if you go by what you read in this forum - add pets ( dogs) and it gets more controversial . Evidence seems to support that aggressive and abusive behaviour is on the increase in general.
I am not suggesting abusive and/or destructive actions are OK at all, just noticing the trends and the slow decline of decent society. The incident is not good for the future of this spot and quite possibly others.
MG.
AnswerID: 557067

Sponsored Links