2015 National Gathering

Submitted: Thursday, Jul 23, 2015 at 09:29
ThreadID: 119584 Views:1582 Replies:2 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Well I'm home and unpacked, What a trip, 6000ks in total, Sir Kev and Sam made us all welcome, also thier kids who sold the raffle tickets none stop, and Kev suplyed the main camp fire with so much wood for the whole time, It was nice to catch up with a lot of faces from Trilby and to meet a lot more Explorers like ourselves,Kev will add the amount of money raised and for who it was for, Thanks again for all of the chats around the camp fires "you know who you all are" Till the next one Billy the raffle winner.
Back Expand Un-Read 3 Moderator

Reply By: ExplorOz - David & Michelle - Thursday, Jul 23, 2015 at 10:29

Thursday, Jul 23, 2015 at 10:29
Ah, so you are the raffle winner - congratulations. That saw blade is very special and I'm sure you've made many people a trifle envious. What will you be doing with it?

Michelle (MM)
David (DM) & Michelle (MM)
---------------------------------
Always working not enough travelling!

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 557306

Follow Up By: Sir Kev - Thursday, Jul 23, 2015 at 11:20

Thursday, Jul 23, 2015 at 11:20
Wrong raffle Michelle ;)

Swampy was the winner of the Saw Blade.

Billy,
I have a few leads for future gatherings, but am hoping someone else will step up to run a National Gathering next year. Hope to catch up with the 3 Stooges again soon hehehe

Cheers Kev

Russell Coight:
He was presented with a difficult decision: push on into the stretching deserts, or return home to his wife.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

FollowupID: 843611

Reply By: Member - Serendipity(WA) - Thursday, Jul 23, 2015 at 21:53

Thursday, Jul 23, 2015 at 21:53
HI Sir Kev

I know I only dropped in for one day but it was good to catch up with the few that were left. I think I saw you lose the rest of the whiskers later in some post.

It all looked like a great campsite, and while out of Darwin quite a nice drive out there.

Wish I had more time and been able to get there earlier but just not to happen.

Look forward to another gathering that I can get to.

Cheers

Serendipity

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 557325

Sponsored Links