Patrol 1999 Y61 Wiring Harness from M24 to R1

Submitted: Tuesday, Apr 20, 2004 at 04:47
ThreadID: 12209 Views:2226 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Hello all,

I have just bought a workshop manual for the Nissan Patrol Y61 and was a little dissapointed to find it did not have a parts list.

Problem, I bought a Nissan Patrol SGL-E TB45E which is the Middle East Model similar to the GR.

Now the SGL-E does not come fitted with a "multi-meter" or a display in the roof console with Ambient temperature and compass. So I managed to find one in a scrapp yard at a bargain, and thinking that the wiring would be standard - lying the the roof cavity, simply a case of fitting and plugging in......

And I export the car to Zurich as I was transferred..... and found that
a. There was no sensor in the grill area.... plugs into E34
b. There was no cable (or a different cable pn24160) in the roof with too few connections!

So I am on the look out for the part number for the harnes that replaces 24160....VB005 with another part numbered harness.... this harnes with R1 plugs into M24 in the pillar just above the dashboard.

Any ideas?

Also, where can I find a parts list for the Nissan Patrol 1998 onwards?

All help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Irfaan Harris
Skype: irfaanrahiema (see www.skype.com) my timezone, is GMT +1hour
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: madcow - Tuesday, Apr 20, 2004 at 09:02

Tuesday, Apr 20, 2004 at 09:02
I am curious as to how much you would have paid for the Workshop manual? And what engine it covered? They are as dear as poison here in OZ. Sorry I cant help with your request though
AnswerID: 55100

Reply By: Irfaan - Wednesday, Apr 21, 2004 at 04:14

Wednesday, Apr 21, 2004 at 04:14
Go to www.manualsoft.iberia-space.com it was about USD50

and this Y61 cover 2 cars and the patrol Y61 which covers the ZD30 (diesel i think)
and TB45E, TB42S, TD42, RD28 engines

It is a wacking big file - 2264 pages just for the petrol and diesel manual, all great stuff, but it did not show wire for wire in each harnes - i guess i am not supposed to make the cables.....
If I recall in oz the price was a lot more or was that in OZ $ ?

but it is great.
Irfaan
AnswerID: 55247

Sponsored Links