landcruiser 100 series prices and other questions

Submitted: Wednesday, Feb 28, 2001 at 01:00
ThreadID: 126 Views:3179 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Hi just after some info I am on the lookout for a white 4.2 diesel 100 series gxl I have looked at all the auction sites on the net and car yard sites and papers. The car yards always seem about $10,000 more than anywhere else. Is anyone aware of sites that list second hand 4wd for sale. Also can anyone give me a rough idea if auction or car yard is the way to go and what price i would expect to pay for one. I am also after one with the standard bullbar, winch,snorkel i have about $40,000 to spend. Also i am looking to tour Aust next year but the tag along tours are very expensive and i am on my own Are there any sites that people can link to who are planning the same thing that would also want and need another vehclie to travel with because solo travel is dangerous sorry about all the questions everyone.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Michelle - Sunday, Mar 04, 2001 at 01:00

Sunday, Mar 04, 2001 at 01:00
When buying 2nd hand diesel Landcruisers aim to stay away from ex-commercials (eg. ex-mining - mineral salt areas cause rust!). Often caryards are more expensive than auctions but they tend to stock cars with lower kms and usually ex-private. The cars that they reject end up at the auction (plus ex govt and fleet). Try the trading post (they have a website) for a good price comparison. Did you know there is a Trader on this site? Put up your wanted ad here and browse the For Sale ads regularly.
AnswerID: 239

Sponsored Links