Travelmate wanted

Submitted: Wednesday, May 05, 2004 at 22:03
ThreadID: 12641 Views:2187 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Hi,

I'd like to introduce me first.
My name is Urs. I'm a 30year old swiss german speaking boy (so sorry for my english). I am for the third time here in Australia. 2 Years ago, I've been thru the Gunbarrel and the Simpson, just to name the two biggest things I've done.
I have a well equiped Landcruiser (Troopcarrier) with camping gear, rooftent, Recovery gear, winch, fridge and much more...

Now I'm looking forward to doo the CSR. I'll be untill the 20. of mai in Tasmania, thenI planed to have a couple of days of in Melbourne before I'd like to start the trip to the CSR. From Melbourne, the Anne Beadell Hwy would be on the way to the CSR ;-)

Because I am on my own and it isn't advisable at all to travel alone thru the Anne Beadell Hwy and the CSR I'm now looking for somebody who is going to do this tracks. I'd apreciate to join just one or two poeple with their own car, or a small group in a convoi or even a 4wd club who is doing this trip.

If you think you are the poeple I'm looking for, don't esitate and write me an email. My Adress: ursicin@gmx.ch

Cheers
Urs
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Brett H (QLD) - Thursday, May 06, 2004 at 18:51

Thursday, May 06, 2004 at 18:51
I am sure you will be able to locate someone to travell with....keep posting messages.
AnswerID: 57517

Sponsored Links