to the Navara STR owners......

Submitted: Monday, May 10, 2004 at 22:21
ThreadID: 12768 Views:2163 Replies:2 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
After having mine for about 6 months now and being very happy with it ...and having new suspension and electric mirrors( i hate stretching over to readjust the mirror everytime somebody moves it!) on the cards....maybe some bigger tyres as well.
I got my newsletter from Nissan in the emails last week to tell me the series 2 Navara is out now with......you guessed it, upgraded suspension, wider tyres and yep, electric mirrors, and to add insult to injury, slightly upgraded interior. As i read the email, i watched $5000 jump out of my car and run off down the street...

cheers
mike
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Toonfish - Monday, May 10, 2004 at 22:43

Monday, May 10, 2004 at 22:43
doesnt that get your goat
i noticed that too
ah well
its a ute dude you dont need elec mirors
but the bigger wheels is a bugger
the suspension upgrade is supposedly minor eg possible longer front shocks /wider dampers and a heavier duty torsion bar setup.

typical
AnswerID: 58091

Follow Up By: mik*2 - Monday, May 10, 2004 at 23:13

Monday, May 10, 2004 at 23:13
i did ask the car salesman if there was any new models coming out and of course he said no....but i have had mine for almost 6 months so he probably didn't didn't know anyway. I still would of bought it anyhow....
Seen the 2005 (i think) Frontier? They reckon that will be the next Navara here in OZ. Good looking car...Just hope they put ot off here another year. Can't have anther car till 2006!

cheers
mike
FollowupID: 319843

Reply By: Member - Toonfish - Monday, May 10, 2004 at 23:22

Monday, May 10, 2004 at 23:22
yeah the frontier but we have to wait for 2006 anyway probably as that is supposedly when Nissan takes on Toyota for local markets from the states.

i like some mods the yanks do to the frontiers but most cant be imported for engineering.

oh well

i should have a real car (solid axle ) by then
AnswerID: 58099

Sponsored Links