National Gathering return/ good product story

Submitted: Saturday, Aug 08, 2015 at 17:42
ThreadID: 129918 Views:1891 Replies:2 FollowUps:2
This Thread has been Archived
Hi, Got home a couple of days ago from the National Gathering at Ross River. As can be expected Sir Kev excelled and all had a great time.
While there my 14 mth old Delcor start battery was playing silly buggers. Called into the Alice Springs dealer , tested good, load tested good but was a bit down on cranking amps. Without hesitation replaced 100%. I reckon that's pretty good service.
Mike.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Sir Kev - Sunday, Aug 09, 2015 at 18:10

Sunday, Aug 09, 2015 at 18:10
Mike,

Good to hear you made it home.

Things do come in three's, from memory you had a stuffed van tyre, a damaged water tank pipe on the van and a dodgy battery in the Pajero.

Now what was MILO's issues? Stuffed exhaust, smashed windscreen, and a flat tyre on the cruiser.

I only had a slow leak on a back passenger tyre, a dodgy circuit breaker for the air compressor/water pump on the camper and a badly scrubbed back passenger tyre on the camper.

Cheers Kev

Russell Coight:
He was presented with a difficult decision: push on into the stretching deserts, or return home to his wife.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 589064

Follow Up By: Member - Paul B (WA) - Sunday, Aug 09, 2015 at 22:23

Sunday, Aug 09, 2015 at 22:23
We got out it lightly, in that case. Just two tyres, both the rear right interestingly. Great trip though. Thanks Kev and all other attendees.
FollowupID: 856876

Follow Up By: sweetwill - Tuesday, Aug 11, 2015 at 10:12

Tuesday, Aug 11, 2015 at 10:12
well we made it home unscathed, but as Scrubby mentions a bit further up the page about bearings, when I checked mine on return one was a mix of dust and grease and the bearing would hardly turn so another couple of ks and mine would have been cactus, it was the seal letting the dust in from the back, cheers all and when are we going again.
FollowupID: 856942

Reply By: MAVERICK(WA) - Wednesday, Aug 12, 2015 at 00:21

Wednesday, Aug 12, 2015 at 00:21
I've been completely boring then....home last week and....nothing....no problems, no tyre issues, no bearings or anything else....except dust and mud but I can live with that. Thanks for the great time.
Slow down and relax......

My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 589136

Sponsored Links