Whats the latest in wireless dual fridge temp monitors

Submitted: Monday, Aug 17, 2015 at 10:31
ThreadID: 130016 Views:7362 Replies:12 FollowUps:37
This Thread has been Archived
Yes I have read some of the threads located with the search function. With the latest that I found being in 2014. As we all know in today's electronics and gadgets age, 2014 is "years ago" and most likely superceeded by later models and ideas. Currently we have two LCD monitors stuck to the outside of the fridges with the sensors placed inside each fridge and running on 12V sourced from inside the fridge's electronics area. (see post 537585 in thread 109113). Works well but you need to get out and look. However you don't have to turn the car on or find a torch at night to see the temperatures.

Time to look further afield, maybe even for a cabin based wireless monitor. No PC etc connection required. Not going that far!!!!! Just wire less! (no wires)

So what's around in the field of fridge temperature (2 separate units) with wireless and hopefully 12 V operation? Not after windscreen stuck gizmos as I consider them a bad distraction for the diver and dangerous missiles in a prang. We prefer things actually mounted in the dash or a console.

Anyone got any new ideas? Open to all solutions.

Phil
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - wicket - Monday, Aug 17, 2015 at 10:50

Monday, Aug 17, 2015 at 10:50
we have one of these , various companies rebrand what looks like the same unit, works well but has no audible alarm for over under limits.

wireless thermometer
AnswerID: 589352

Follow Up By: Rob K (VIC) - Monday, Aug 17, 2015 at 11:05

Monday, Aug 17, 2015 at 11:05
Wicket, we have a similar "Engel" unit and it works OK. Sometimes a bit of a pain to get working initially (sequence of turning on receiver and then transmitter) but once communicating all good. If Phil wants to have two units (for two separate fridges) there might be a little problem as I don't think the receiver/transmitters have multiple frequencies to switch between. OK for a single fridge scenario. Might need to investigate further about multiple fridge applications if that's what you're after Phil.

Cheers

Rob K
FollowupID: 857213

Follow Up By: vk1dx - Monday, Aug 17, 2015 at 11:32

Monday, Aug 17, 2015 at 11:32
I was think along similar lines. Always a problem if you have two garage doors if you get them at different times and they need to match colours etc.

I think that I saw this unit on ebay. 110 x 70 mm is rather large for two to fit into a floor console etc.

I do have them in my ebay watch list. Not disregarding them att.

Also prefer 12V.

Thanks wicket.
FollowupID: 857217

Follow Up By: garrycol - Monday, Aug 17, 2015 at 11:43

Monday, Aug 17, 2015 at 11:43
Those ones described are a pain - loose signal and it does not just regain signal - you have to pull the batteries and reinsert them in the sequence described above. A real pain.

Phil I have two from Jaycar in Fyshwick - these work great BUT they run on the same frequency so cannot be used near each other. These have long range and can be used between car and trailer/van.

Jaycar Wireless Thermometer
FollowupID: 857219

Follow Up By: vk1dx - Monday, Aug 17, 2015 at 11:52

Monday, Aug 17, 2015 at 11:52
Garry If I was still working I could gave used the lab to change the frequency. But retired and not so steady with a soldering iron and surface mounted components I may give them a miss.

Maybe two of very similar design may do the trick!!

Thanks mate.

Phil
FollowupID: 857221

Follow Up By: Phil 23 - Tuesday, Aug 18, 2015 at 06:45

Tuesday, Aug 18, 2015 at 06:45
I have one of those, Engel branded.
It's now a useless piece of junk.
Was never happy with it, nor any other where the
transmitter & batteries are inside the fridge.

Batteries don't work well in the cold, fridge shields the RF signal,
& connections are poor at the best of times.

Recently bought 2 Two Zone units.
Transmitter has an LCD display & remote sensor, so the batteries & transmitter stays outside the box.

Work like a dream & the 2 units don't upset each other.

Doesn't need to be up on the screen like the website pic BTW.

http://www.twozone.com.au/thermometer.html

Cheers.
FollowupID: 857273

Follow Up By: vk1dx - Tuesday, Aug 18, 2015 at 09:33

Tuesday, Aug 18, 2015 at 09:33
Phil How do you think it would perform if the batteries were removed and power supplied by wire from outside the fridge and freezer areas?

Just assume that I can do this. What do you think?

Phil
FollowupID: 857281

Follow Up By: Phil 23 - Thursday, Aug 20, 2015 at 06:07

Thursday, Aug 20, 2015 at 06:07
Realistically,
I don't think the cost Vs. inconvenience of batteries as opposed to hard wired is worth the saving.

If the cost of batteries is an issue to you, as it is to me with multiple led torches, 5 electronic flashes & some slave remotes, consider rechargeable.

Presently I have 15 sets of 4 Packs of Rechargeable AA's.

People involved in photography know well of Eneloop batteries.
They hold their charge a long time in storage (Like 9 months).

Much more cost effective & provide better life per charge than alkaline disposables, which are around $1.25 each last time I looked.

A 4 pack of Sanyo Eneloops is about 20 bucks.

1/2 of mine are now 7 years old & still perform like new.

Photographers generally know of them, but the gereral public don't.

My recommendation for anyone interested:-

Eneloops

And a decent charger:-

Powerex Charger

And store them in these:-

Battery Storage Cases

Cheers

Phil
FollowupID: 857356

Follow Up By: Phil 23 - Thursday, Aug 20, 2015 at 06:23

Thursday, Aug 20, 2015 at 06:23
Opps,

Just thought I'd add to that list.

10 TV etc remotes
2 Wii controllers
2 GPS's
1 Scanner
2 Power usage monitors
5 cordless mouse & keyboard sets
4 Led work lights
4 fridge monitors.

All powered by Eneloops.

Seems the 15 packs are just the spares in my camera bag.

Cheers.
FollowupID: 857357

Follow Up By: vk1dx - Thursday, Aug 20, 2015 at 08:58

Thursday, Aug 20, 2015 at 08:58
Phil

Yep cost of batteries is not the issue. We have three batteries under the bonnet and this is what they are there for. To provide car 12V (single battery) and 4WD accessories (dual batteries). All controlled by Redarc equipment.

Having to carry them and remember to change and charge them is something we have almost eliminated from the car.

In your list above we will forget the items we don't need to carry batteries for. The only thing in our car that we actually need batteries for is one hand held torch and the camera (built in flash) for which we take extra battery packs and a spare 6V battery for the hand held torch.

No Tv's etc and no computer/IT stuff and the GPS/nav box is mounted in the dash and runs of car power.

The current fridge monitors, which are mounted on the fridge, run on "fridge" power.

If we take the mobile and/or sat phones with us then they can last a month easily without recharge as we don't use them and they are switched off. They are there for emergency only and with good batteries both have ages of work in them even after a month.

I want to do the same for the wireless fridge monitors, if we get some that is.

Almost independent of batteries which is my real goal. Don't even take the inverter or battery charger any more. All power packs can stay home as well as the usual power board and extension cord. No 240V equipment any more. Even the impact wrench is 12V

Why have you got 12 TV remotes for the 4WD! You nicely slipped that one in hey!! Lets forget the house stuff okay.

Phil

PS Not meaning to "crowd" you with a long answer. Just went through our system for info.
FollowupID: 857361

Follow Up By: vk1dx - Thursday, Aug 20, 2015 at 09:08

Thursday, Aug 20, 2015 at 09:08
Phil

Sorry but you didn't answer my question. Forget whether using batteries is good or bad. That is my decision. Batteries start to die as soon as you install them. The car's power is a lot more reliable and using a simple circuit I can supply a steady, regulated voltage from the car's 12v.

The question was:
"How do you think it would perform if the batteries were removed and power supplied by wire from outside the fridge and freezer areas?"

Phil

FollowupID: 857362

Follow Up By: Phil 23 - Thursday, Aug 20, 2015 at 17:23

Thursday, Aug 20, 2015 at 17:23
I can't see why it wouldn't work just fine.

The transmitter uses 2xAAA's, the receiver 2xAA's.
All you'll need is a simple 3 volt reg.

I've used a few of these:-

Adjustable Reg

Another one

They'd fit easily in the battery compartment.

Cheers.
FollowupID: 857373

Follow Up By: vk1dx - Thursday, Aug 20, 2015 at 19:18

Thursday, Aug 20, 2015 at 19:18
Phil

You said earlier "Batteries don't work well in the cold, fridge shields the RF signal,
& connections are poor at the best of times."

That is what I wanted you to address.

The electronics are simple. Been doing it for 50+ years.

Don't worry about it.

Phil
FollowupID: 857376

Follow Up By: Phil 23 - Friday, Aug 21, 2015 at 05:46

Friday, Aug 21, 2015 at 05:46
Like I mentioned,

"Transmitter has an LCD display & remote sensor, so the batteries & transmitter stays outside the box."

There would be no need for the transmitter to be inside the freezer cabinet, as it has its sensor wired externally.

It will also work with both the sensor and the transmitter in the cabinet, but due to the shielding the range will be reduced.
That said, it seems much more effective than any other wireless
Thermometers used.

Also, if you did put the transmitter in the cabinet, in the cold,
it will be running on the full 3 volts from the regulated supply, not the possible 2.something volts from a pair of frozen AA's, so that will help too.

I Agree electronics are simple. Only been doing it 45+ years.
These day's like reaching in a draw for a pre-made module.

Interesting to notice that Engel seems to have branded a identical unit overseas. Haven't seen it out here.

Cheers.

FollowupID: 857387

Follow Up By: Les - PK Ranger - Friday, Aug 21, 2015 at 07:25

Friday, Aug 21, 2015 at 07:25
2 of the dealers on the TwoZone website listing WA are Engel stores, one other independent, also in WA.
No dealers listed in other states, so a simple call or two to get pricing and arrange a sale / post.
FollowupID: 857389

Follow Up By: vk1dx - Friday, Aug 21, 2015 at 08:40

Friday, Aug 21, 2015 at 08:40
Thanks Phil and Les.

Only installing this in the car with a maximum range of 5 meters. and

Les, I need to fix some things in the car before I order. These is a rattle in the steering column that has become quite "rattling" (read annoying) after the recent trip, so we are looking at either/both the rack and/or the column itself. Also need to change the shockies. Everything else has been changed over the years trying to find it. Only happens on uneven surfaced roads and tracks. Damned annoying and no doubt, will be costly, but we are not going to sell. Can't afford to buy new on the pension mate. Besides I don't want a new car with all it's "smart" electronics. I prefer to be in control.

Thanks guys. Looks like we will get a couple of these: WS-09 temperature monitor

Phil
FollowupID: 857391

Reply By: vk1dx - Monday, Aug 17, 2015 at 11:48

Monday, Aug 17, 2015 at 11:48
Here is one that people can use as a guide. The cost is not an issue. Running out of food is.

I should have shown this unit as it is just about what we want except that it is quite large and would need some ingenuity in mounting it to the console. I may be able to dispose of the shown holder and embed it in the dash or console. However as you can see our center console does not have much spare and flat area.

Getting 3 and 6 volts DC from the car and fridges is a simple voltage drop chip and a few resistors. So having batteries in not a real issue.

Could even add a remote for outside and inside the car. Nah!!! Don't complicate the car.

I am really after others ideas.

Phil

Multi fridge and temperature monitor.

AnswerID: 589354

Follow Up By: Phil 23 - Tuesday, Aug 18, 2015 at 07:12

Tuesday, Aug 18, 2015 at 07:12
That's a cool looking unit.
No batteries & transmitter inside the fridge.

Guess it's not present in the photo.
FollowupID: 857274

Reply By: Matthew G3 - Monday, Aug 17, 2015 at 11:48

Monday, Aug 17, 2015 at 11:48
Hi Phil
I Found this one on fleebay which i have also been looking at for same job.
NEW 00986A2 Digital Refrigerator/Freezer Thermometer Chaney 00986A1
Sorry not real good putting proper link up, hope this helps.
Matt
AnswerID: 589355

Follow Up By: vk1dx - Monday, Aug 17, 2015 at 12:02

Monday, Aug 17, 2015 at 12:02
Looks good Matthew.

Pity about the colour. White on a black console!!!! But at least I could paint if after it is out of warranty. Batteries could be replaced with 12V to 6V or 3V circuitry.

Interesting. It may sit in front of the four Sarah switches that we don't use.

Phil

For others here is Matthews idea: CHANEY INSTRUMENTS 00986A2 ACU WRLS FRIDGE THERM
FollowupID: 857223

Follow Up By: HKB Electronics - Monday, Aug 17, 2015 at 14:34

Monday, Aug 17, 2015 at 14:34
I have one of those, on recent trip worked ok for a couple of weeks then one of the transmitters lost some range, may have been the batteries dying as the unit was in the car freezer, the other unit was in the caravan freezer and it worked ok, for the entire trip with the receiver either in the car or the caravan.

I will most likely but another of the same before our next trip simply because I often forgot to relocate the receiver from the van to the car and visa versa, will then leave one unit in the car and one in the van as the transmitters transit at random intervals having two unit in close proximity should be a problem same as has two senders and one receiver.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message

FollowupID: 857230

Follow Up By: HKB Electronics - Monday, Aug 17, 2015 at 14:35

Monday, Aug 17, 2015 at 14:35
Above should read having two units in close proximity should not be a problem.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message

FollowupID: 857231

Follow Up By: Member - Boobook - Tuesday, Aug 18, 2015 at 05:53

Tuesday, Aug 18, 2015 at 05:53
I had one of these for several years and it is quite good. As HKB says the freezer one loses range after a while. It is important to put really good quality batteries in the sensors. I think that issue would affect all transmitters to be honest though.

It has temperature alarms which was handy.

I stopped using it because the sensors kept getting knocked around and lost to the bottom of the fridge and one got damaged. I didn't have a fridge problem in the time I used it, so left it.

FollowupID: 857272

Follow Up By: OBJ - Tuesday, Aug 18, 2015 at 08:45

Tuesday, Aug 18, 2015 at 08:45
vk1DX

Those ones pictured are "acru-rite'. I seem to remember getting mine from somewhere obscure like Fishpond, but can't remember now. Google will help you.

I have an onboard fridge and a freezer and have found them reliable. They recommend using Lithium batteries which seem to be able to handle the cold temperatures better than the others. I just use normal batteries in the receiver. You can get Lithiums at Woolies etc ..

OBJ
FollowupID: 857278

Reply By: Idler Chris - Monday, Aug 17, 2015 at 15:10

Monday, Aug 17, 2015 at 15:10
For a man who wants less electronics in his truck and likes to to keep things simple I have the perfect solution. The fridge does not need to be constantly monitored. I find once a day is enough. So everyday at beer o'clock I get a can out and if it is icy cold I know the fridge temp is OK. Very simple and costs nothing.
What other people think of me is none of my business.
Do unto others what you would have them do unto you.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 589360

Follow Up By: vk1dx - Monday, Aug 17, 2015 at 15:37

Monday, Aug 17, 2015 at 15:37
Ah Now I know why she flipped. You were in the back getting a beer!!!! Right mate?
FollowupID: 857240

Follow Up By: Hairy (NT) - Monday, Aug 17, 2015 at 17:25

Monday, Aug 17, 2015 at 17:25
Yeah.....My fridge wouldn't loose a degree between visits, even if it was turned off! LOL
Besides its a good way to get the Mrs to get you another beer........hey love can you just check to see if the fridge is still running............Oh, and while ya there, grab us another beer hey?
FollowupID: 857249

Follow Up By: Member - John - Monday, Aug 17, 2015 at 18:42

Monday, Aug 17, 2015 at 18:42
Too late when you go to get a beer and it isn't cold...........
John and Jan

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message

FollowupID: 857253

Follow Up By: Hairy (NT) - Tuesday, Aug 18, 2015 at 11:51

Tuesday, Aug 18, 2015 at 11:51
Not if ya get a beer often enough.......
FollowupID: 857284

Follow Up By: Idler Chris - Tuesday, Aug 18, 2015 at 12:06

Tuesday, Aug 18, 2015 at 12:06
The reality is you go to your fridge several times a day you would soon know if things were not a cold as usual well before it lost to much temperature. Besides it is not hard to look at the temperature gauge on the fridge and the best check is does the light come on. I have lost power to my fridge a number of times (mainly knocked the plug out) but always found it before the beer got warmer than icy.
What other people think of me is none of my business.
Do unto others what you would have them do unto you.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

FollowupID: 857286

Reply By: Member - wicket - Monday, Aug 17, 2015 at 16:14

Monday, Aug 17, 2015 at 16:14
ARB are doing them, can monitor 2 fridges not sure if it has to be an ARB fridge though

ARB fridge monitor
AnswerID: 589361

Follow Up By: Member - John - Monday, Aug 17, 2015 at 18:44

Monday, Aug 17, 2015 at 18:44
Wicket, if you have a look at the bottom of the ARB page it has a fridge compatibility list, so I would say it is only ARB fridges, pity....
John and Jan

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message

FollowupID: 857254

Follow Up By: vk1dx - Monday, Aug 17, 2015 at 20:31

Monday, Aug 17, 2015 at 20:31
Especially when they mention the "compresssor status". It may only be the latest ARB models as well.

Phil

See post lower down.
FollowupID: 857262

Follow Up By: Member - John (Vic) - Monday, Aug 17, 2015 at 20:43

Monday, Aug 17, 2015 at 20:43
Was looking them also.
Nice display, pity they only suit ARB fridges as they are obviously wired internally with the required bits to take the optional wireless transmitter and display receiver.

I hope the likes of Engel follow suit with something similar.

VKS737 - Mobile 6352 (Selcall 6352)

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message

FollowupID: 857263

Reply By: vk1dx - Monday, Aug 17, 2015 at 20:33

Monday, Aug 17, 2015 at 20:33
Here is something to keep in mind as well.

There was an interesting comment on the ARB site.

It said: "With a range of selectable channel frequencies, a number of fridge monitors can be used without inadvertently monitoring other fridges within a convoy. -

See more at: http://www.arb.com.au/products/fridges-camping-accessories/arb-fridge-freezers/#sthash.uwO7BLHz.dpuf"

Never thought of that. I wonder if there are issues with other devices like tyre pressure monitors etc.

Maybe I should run cable and not use the wireless solution.

Phil
AnswerID: 589372

Reply By: vk1dx - Tuesday, Aug 18, 2015 at 12:58

Tuesday, Aug 18, 2015 at 12:58
Thanks all for some very helpful advice and equipment links.

I think that we may go with this one:
Ambient Weather WS-09 8-Channel Wireless Refrigerator / Freezer Thermometer Alarm

I can replace all batteries with power supplied from voltage regulator circuits/chips from the 12V in the fridges. They are easily resynched if the link breaks and have options to change link attributes to eliminate interference from nearby units. I am also waiting for an email from the USA supplier about installation options. They also only have the probes in the fridge and it's easy to feed the probe cable into the fridge. We will also still see the temps on the remotes from outside the car any time we walk by the car.

So it appears that all avenues will be covered. I can't recall who it was that led me down the google path to find these ones. Thanks anyway.

Good find thanks.

If this thread is not archived I will post our soluition. But I have broken shocks, a slightly cut tyre and some knock in the steering column to fix first. All courtesy of the Simpson Desert, Madigan Line traverse we just completed.

Of course I welcome any more comments. I am not that impolite - I went to a good catholic boarding school and I was a good little altar boy. Unless you make a cuppa for yourself and NOT ME!!

catchya

Phil
AnswerID: 589395

Reply By: Member - Andrew W14 - Tuesday, Aug 18, 2015 at 14:08

Tuesday, Aug 18, 2015 at 14:08
I have use one from Jaycar for 2 years and its never missed a beat. Can measure freezer and fridge at same time as it has two transmitters. Set and forget. $30 - can't be beaten.

http://www.jaycar.com.au/Outdoors-%26-Auto-Products/Weather-Forecasting/Desktop-Weather-Stations/Wireless-In-%26-Out-Thermometer-and-Hygrometer/p/XC0322
AnswerID: 589397

Follow Up By: vk1dx - Tuesday, Aug 18, 2015 at 14:54

Tuesday, Aug 18, 2015 at 14:54
Do you run them off 12V or still with the aa and aaa batteries? How easy is it to link the two fridges when you power them up?

Did you ever get any strange measurements when near other cars that may have them fitted as well?

One thing I have against them is that the whole remote is in the fridge. I only want the temperature probe in the fridge. Last trip the freezer was chock full and it would have been difficult to have a remore even as small as this one (51(H) x 63(W) x 25(D)mm) in the freezer.

But we will look at them Andrew. Thanks for the review.

Phil
FollowupID: 857296

Follow Up By: Phil 23 - Friday, Aug 21, 2015 at 06:06

Friday, Aug 21, 2015 at 06:06
Actually running 6 wireless temperature/weather monitoring devices within the boundaries of my yard.

All within the 300 meg range I believe.
Never see any strange readings on any of the receivers, so they must be doing something to avoid interfering with each other.
FollowupID: 857388

Follow Up By: vk1dx - Friday, Aug 21, 2015 at 08:30

Friday, Aug 21, 2015 at 08:30
Phil

I was thinking about in convoy or a crowded camp site with others maybe running the same sensors etc. Maybe some pairing is used and not mentioned in the ad. The units I am looking at are different from these that Andrew mentioned. These don't have separate probes.

Phil
FollowupID: 857390

Reply By: Grizzle - Wednesday, Aug 26, 2015 at 13:31

Wednesday, Aug 26, 2015 at 13:31
http://www.evakool.com/fridges/fridge-accessories/evakool-wireless-thermometer

I use this on 3 fridges that I have. You can see temp when you are that the fridge and when in cab. I have cab unit velcro'ed to centre console in nissan patrol. Works even through walls of dual cab cars. Battery operated and the batteries last for ages, 12 months plus. I fit sensor next to fridge sensor in my engel and on the divider between the fridge and cooler area in my waeco. I dont really use the other functions on the main unit.

Beats the other types hands down. My son has a CFX Waeco and bought the waeco transmitter. It couldn't transmit through the walls of his dual cab so we took it back and got the evakool.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 589668

Reply By: Batt's - Wednesday, Aug 26, 2015 at 13:55

Wednesday, Aug 26, 2015 at 13:55
I have had the generic brand one as well for a few yrs like the one posted above mine also came from evakool. I'm happy with it and amazed because it can still transmit a signal through my alloy checker plate canopy into the cabin of my 4WD, I hang the receiver on the sun visor so it's not in the direct sunlight. It does lose signal occasionally but that's fine and to be expected because of the canopy I use rechargeable batteries which last for months.
AnswerID: 589670

Follow Up By: vk1dx - Wednesday, Aug 26, 2015 at 15:07

Wednesday, Aug 26, 2015 at 15:07
Thanks for the post Batt's.

We need a system that can use one control and at least two fridges. That eliminates this one and any other single unit system.

Phil
FollowupID: 857575

Reply By: Grizzle - Wednesday, Aug 26, 2015 at 15:44

Wednesday, Aug 26, 2015 at 15:44
http://www.instrumentchoice.com.au/instrument-choice/environment-meters/temperature-meters/ba-theiobas-3-channel-indoor-outdoor-wireless-thermometer-base-station-with-lcd

Try this, a bit expensive as you have to buy base and senders separately but seems to fit your specifications. couldn't quite see if it was battery operated but you could follow up with them direct.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 589675

Follow Up By: vk1dx - Wednesday, Aug 26, 2015 at 16:17

Wednesday, Aug 26, 2015 at 16:17
Yes, looks good but check out the specs. No idea of how big they are or what they run on. The base station may even be 240V AC based. For that money I would think they are a bit lazy with their specs. I couldn't even find the specs with Google. Not keen on dealing with them.

Thanks for the idea mate.

Phil
FollowupID: 857579

Follow Up By: Grizzle - Wednesday, Aug 26, 2015 at 16:38

Wednesday, Aug 26, 2015 at 16:38
Yep, I thought they were a bit light on with info. There was another unit on their site as well.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message

FollowupID: 857581

Reply By: Member - wicket - Wednesday, Aug 26, 2015 at 17:51

Wednesday, Aug 26, 2015 at 17:51
speaking of specs did you have a look at the evakool unit mentioned above, weighs 1.00kg apparently !?

AnswerID: 589677

Follow Up By: vk1dx - Wednesday, Aug 26, 2015 at 18:49

Wednesday, Aug 26, 2015 at 18:49
As our good friend Michael would say: "Tell him he's dreaming!!!".

Phil
FollowupID: 857589

Follow Up By: Batt's - Wednesday, Aug 26, 2015 at 20:41

Wednesday, Aug 26, 2015 at 20:41
Glad I got the light weight version made of plastic & not 3 mm steel plate one.
FollowupID: 857603

Sponsored Links