Camper/Caravan Wheel Alignment

Submitted: Friday, Sep 25, 2015 at 17:16
ThreadID: 130404 Views:2877 Replies:1 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Just had the Wheel alignment done on the camper byTransAlign Pty Ltd in Toowoomba. Not only great service but genuine people who work there as well.

As the camper has independent air bag suspension (Tandem axle) as well as being a brand Vehicle Components Cruiser Master Air Suspensionsthey hadn't worked on before, they went above and beyond to get the alignment correct and didn't charge for all the additional hours labour they did to perform the job. The job took two people (the Owner and the workshop supervisor as they wanted to make sure they did it correctly) approx. 6 hours (12 hours combined)and they only charged for 4 hours labour.

The alignment needed new camber bushes to be installed and through photos, email and phone calls to Vehicle Components in Brisbane they did a great job.
They also had the tyre mob next door to them contact me to arrange for a new tyre that was RS to be replaced prior to me collecting the camper.

So if looking for a place to do a wheel alignment on your Caravan or camper, I would recommend Trans Align in Toowoomba, they can even straighten beam axles whilst still on the van/camper. I think Mike P is also taking his caravan there soon for them to straighten his vans axle.

Cheers Kev

Russell Coight:
He was presented with a difficult decision: push on into the stretching deserts, or return home to his wife.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 4 Moderator

Reply By: Ron N - Friday, Sep 25, 2015 at 22:24

Friday, Sep 25, 2015 at 22:24
Sir Kev, thanks for the positive feedback that assures the rest of us, that there are still conscientious, honest and trustworthy business operators out there, that are happy to do the right thing by their clients - even if it does mean they lose out on some income.

It appears these people are often unfortunately besmirched by the minority that don't do the right thing, and who are only interested in shafting their clients for as much as they can skin them for.
When we find good honest and competent operators, we need to sing their praises.

Cheers, Ron.
AnswerID: 590753

Follow Up By: Sir Kev - Saturday, Sep 26, 2015 at 14:06

Saturday, Sep 26, 2015 at 14:06
Ron,

I don't think they advertise either so rely on the old "word of mouth" so I think they have a good work ethic as well as customer service.

Cheers Kev

Russell Coight:
He was presented with a difficult decision: push on into the stretching deserts, or return home to his wife.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

FollowupID: 858800

Sponsored Links