Viewing Exploroz & User Treks for ALL Australia?

Submitted: Monday, Oct 19, 2015 at 01:21
ThreadID: 130629 Views:1271 Replies:2 FollowUps:2
This Thread has been Archived
Guys.....

1st time I've been on here in a while, especially since the new format.... Anyhow, I was wanting to view or find a way of viewing ALL the Exploroz & User Treklogs, then zoom in to see which Tracklog suited what I was looking for. The old system seemed to work ok, but for the life of me I can't figure out if this is still possible or not..... From what I can work out, u have to enter into the search field the State &/or area u are looking for, which makes sense as long as the person/s who uploaded it, "named" the tracklog accordingly, not just simply naming it a date or "Around Aust" trip, etc....

Is there still a way where I can view a map of Australia, then simply zoom into the area I'm interested in and then simply "click" on the tracklog that I'm wanting to view/download ??

Can someone help &/or advise me the simplest way of doing this now with this new format ??

cheers....
Rob
Cheers..... RobM
Defender PUMA 110 "New School Tourer"
Defender 110 Tdi300 "Old School Tourer for Solo Trips"
DiscoTDi for Work/Play

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: equinox - Monday, Oct 19, 2015 at 01:27

Monday, Oct 19, 2015 at 01:27
Rob,
I've noticed the same.
It doesn't appear to functional at the moment. Same as "My map" in your user profile.
I'm sure it will appear in time, I guess David is busy sorting out all the teething problems after the formatting change.
Cheers
Alan

Looking for adventure.
In whatever comes our way.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 591718

Reply By: ExplorOz Team - Michelle - Monday, Oct 19, 2015 at 12:01

Monday, Oct 19, 2015 at 12:01
Yes this was one of the tasks that was not able to be completed for conversion prior to launching the new site. We did mention this in the last couple of newsletters as WIP but I think David is expecting to have search by map available in Treks later today or tomorrow I believe.
Michelle Martin
Marketing & Customer Support
I.T. Beyond Pty Ltd / ExplorOz

Lifetime Member

AnswerID: 591731

Follow Up By: RobMac (QLD_Member) - Monday, Oct 19, 2015 at 19:38

Monday, Oct 19, 2015 at 19:38
OK, Thanks for the heads up...... I get so many emails, etc from various areas these days that I find it hard to keep up with all the info...

Will wait and see for the new version then.... :)

Rob
Cheers..... RobM
Defender PUMA 110 "New School Tourer"
Defender 110 Tdi300 "Old School Tourer for Solo Trips"
DiscoTDi for Work/Play

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

FollowupID: 859782

Follow Up By: ExplorOz - David & Michelle - Monday, Oct 19, 2015 at 19:57

Monday, Oct 19, 2015 at 19:57
Search by Map in the ExplorOz Trek Notes is now completed and working. User treks is a little harder due to the number but I am working on it.
David (DM) & Michelle (MM)
---------------------------------
Always working not enough travelling!

Lifetime Member

FollowupID: 859783

Sponsored Links