Whose got pictures of Bonz in his Cow suit ?

Submitted: Wednesday, Nov 18, 2015 at 11:26
ThreadID: 130920 Views:1700 Replies:3 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
It was a bit confusing at last weekends Vic Gathering but c'mon someone must have some !

I was to busy smoothing wrinkles of my 007 costume in an effort to look cute'er than the Blues Bros sitting next to me.

But Bonz got the last word in as he decided to draw apon his vast BBQ experience to cook (with his team) a meal for about 40 people sitting around the long table, whilst in his cow suit.

While my bow tie did nothing to abate the cool breeze the cow suit clad were warmer than toast.

Still it was a lovely weekend with no rain at all, the tracks were dry and 4wding relatively safe.

We went up North GlenPatrick around the top , down tiger cat where unlike previous years no one got any significant dents.
I avoided the rocky wall the others went up and didn't even suffer an "Insignficant dent", so all was good.

Some of normal participants were sick or got double booked but still a useful dollar amount was raised to assist with the reserve upkeep.

I would like to thank everyone involved except those who sold my brother 4 winning tickets while all we won was the marker post from Stage 4 of the outback challenge.

Robin Miller

My Profile  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 1 Moderator

Reply By: George_M - Wednesday, Nov 18, 2015 at 18:21

Wednesday, Nov 18, 2015 at 18:21
How about this one? :-)

Come any closer and I'll rip your throat out!

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 592862

Follow Up By: Robin Miller - Wednesday, Nov 18, 2015 at 18:34

Wednesday, Nov 18, 2015 at 18:34
Thanks George , you got a few of the guilty in that shot and I'll accept it unless a more embrassing one comes along !
Robin Miller

My Profile  Send Message

FollowupID: 861026

Reply By: Bonz (Vic) - Thursday, Nov 19, 2015 at 18:09

Thursday, Nov 19, 2015 at 18:09
Cow onesies rock Robin! You and Anne could get a coupe for next year! I herd they were all the rage.

The weekend was fabulous and also our tenth as far as I can gather

Bonz
Time is an illusion produced by the passage of history

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 592911

Reply By: life Member - Matt & Julie - Saturday, Nov 21, 2015 at 17:13

Saturday, Nov 21, 2015 at 17:13
Cheers

Matt & Julie

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message