Blog Comment: The Art of Exploring - Instinctive or Learned?

HI David and Michelle. I think the art of exploring can be learned, but it takes a certain mind set, and maybe a bit of foolhardiness to really enjoy the question "what is down that track", or "around the next bend". The real secret is finding a group of like minded people with enough curiosity to find out how far much they want to enjoy the journey, not just the destination.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: ExplorOz Team - Michelle - Thursday, Jan 28, 2016 at 15:07

Thursday, Jan 28, 2016 at 15:07
Yes that's very true and why when choosing convoy groups you need to know the people are on the same page. One of the reasons we offer Members the Trips & Gatherings section on EO is the assumption that most EOzers would be of the same ilk - seeking an adventure which is more than just ticking the "been there" box.
Michelle Martin
Marketing & Customer Support
I.T. Beyond Pty Ltd / ExplorOz

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 595551

Follow Up By: Stephen F2 - Saturday, Jan 30, 2016 at 22:50

Saturday, Jan 30, 2016 at 22:50
Hi Michelle so if want to travel with like minded people I need to be a Payed Member to access thank sorry if dumb ? Getting old .when young just got in 4wd and went organised of course..but only me but this time round have wife and 5 year old son am later starter to having family ..cheers Steve p.s. love the forums gets some peoples blood boiling ha ha ha all good fun
FollowupID: 864370

Reply By: Member - Ups and Downs - Sunday, Jan 31, 2016 at 10:15

Sunday, Jan 31, 2016 at 10:15
5 Trips currently listed in Trips and Gatherings:

1 around Australia ($100 fee)
1 re going to the 2106 Big Bash

and then 3 meetings at coffee shops! Oh dear.
AnswerID: 595693

Sponsored Links