Waeco 110 Litre error Er2

Submitted: Sunday, Mar 27, 2016 at 21:09
ThreadID: 131941 Views:11429 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Hi I have this error in my Waeco. Does anyone know what this is??
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Steve in Kakadu - Sunday, Mar 27, 2016 at 21:36

Sunday, Mar 27, 2016 at 21:36
Codes below. Is is a 240 AC one - as in you can plug 240 straight into it (not all can do that).

If so is is flashing on 240v as well ?

One Flash

Can be caused by:

Insufficient cable size

Too many connections

Poor connections

Not designating fridge with own direct circuit from battery

Battery Protection Cut-Out

If the error light on your fridge flashes once every 5 seconds, it is definitely indicating that you have a voltage drop problem.

This means that the wiring in your car may be inadequate to carry the correct amount of volts to the fridge.

To test if this is the problem, plug the fridge into a suitable AC adaptor. If you find that the fridge works, you can eliminate that there is a problem with the fridge and the car wiring configuration or plug connections should be stringently checked.

TWO

Fan over current cut-out

If the fan circuit in the control module has a load in excess of 0.5 Amps, the system will fail.

THREE

Motor Start Error

If your error light is flashing three times every 5 seconds, the rotor may be blocked or the differential pressure in the refrigeration system is too high. Faulty compressor or faulty control module.

FOUR

Minimum Motor Speed Error

This failure occurs if the compressor is running slower than 1850 rpm.

FIVE

Thermal cut-out of electronic unit

If the error light is flashing five times every 5 seconds, the refrigeration system has been too heavily loaded, or if the surrounding temperature is high, the electronics will run too hot. This is generally caused by not allowing enough ventilation around the vents of your fridge. To overcome this, simply ventilate your fridge more effectively.
AnswerID: 597831

Reply By: Mick1234 - Monday, Mar 28, 2016 at 19:22

Monday, Mar 28, 2016 at 19:22
Thanks Steve I will try out and see how it goes. It is the 12 volt type that needs an external power source from 240 volt. The cable is adequate as it is 25mm2 into an Anderson plug.
Thanks again
AnswerID: 597861

Sponsored Links