Blog Review: Around Oz 2016 Apr14-June20

Submitted: Wednesday, Apr 13, 2016 at 20:01
ThreadID: 132118 Views:1582 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived

My Blog Rating: My Rating 3/5

Looking forward to seeing your blogs here. We love to see photos so just snap & share. Remember the rest of us are back at home/work etc. Enjoy and stay safe.
Michelle Martin
Marketing & Customer Support
I.T. Beyond Pty Ltd / ExplorOz

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - brucek - Wednesday, Apr 13, 2016 at 20:18

Wednesday, Apr 13, 2016 at 20:18
Thanks Michelle,
I am encouraging all the others on the trip to be "snap happy" and to write stories.
Hopefully that will ease my work load and provide a wider range of entertainment.
Bruce
AnswerID: 598613

Reply By: ExplorOz Team - Michelle - Wednesday, Apr 13, 2016 at 20:28

Wednesday, Apr 13, 2016 at 20:28
Great! Also - if you notice your list of places in your itinerary - some are linking to Places others are not. Any that don't have a link need photos added. The link process won't work if there aren't pics, even if the Place is in our database so it would be awesome if your group would try to get some pics of those places added. The simplest way is to use the camera on your phones - then you can open the ExplorOz website from your phone, go to the Place, and add the photo. Doesn't matter if you're out of service at the time, just do it later but take the pic as its stored in your gallery. If this doesn't make sense later, contact either Adele or I and we'll help out. We love people to use these tools. So hooroo! Have fun.
Michelle Martin
Marketing & Customer Support
I.T. Beyond Pty Ltd / ExplorOz

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 598614

Sponsored Links