utrackme query

Submitted: Thursday, Apr 14, 2016 at 16:22
ThreadID: 132125 Views:1738 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
on our last weekend trip away only a week ago we started logging our travel. The blue dots came up as being tracked but there was no map, only a grid as the back ground. It downloaded ok on our trek. We are using an ipad for mapping. On our previous trips the map was showing with our postioning dots but not this time round. Has something changed or have we a problem at our end. Judy is the navi and is not sure what to do. I'm the computer dummy unless it is basic. I am being sent away for work again and shall not be back for a week with no mobile coverage. I'm sure Judy will check the responses as it is her field. Thanks for any advice
location - Warragul -Victoria
life is too short, so out and about enjoy

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Position  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: ExplorOz Team - Adele - Thursday, Apr 14, 2016 at 18:26

Thursday, Apr 14, 2016 at 18:26
Hi Garry,
The lack of background when you view the tracking map sounds to me like a slow internet connection (the other possibility is that there was a temporary issue with displaying the EOTopo Map from our Map Server).
The recorded User Trek all looks fine, so hopefully it was a temporary issue, but if there is a problem next time you try to view your tracking, please just contact me directly at adele@exploroz.com and I will take a look at it.
Online Shop- Adele

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 598647

Sponsored Links