where is the Fuse for Auxiliary power Coromal Magnum XC 2010

Submitted: Saturday, Apr 23, 2016 at 09:05
ThreadID: 132212 Views:2982 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
I have blown a fuse for the auxiliary power for the internal cigarette lighter due to overloading it, in a Coromal 2010 Magnum XC. I have checked and tested all the fuses in the fuse holder under the seat and I cannot find the fuse that takes care of the internal auxiliary power. Would someone let me know the secret location of where this fuse could be. All other devices have power eg radio, water level, fans, fridge, lights etc.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: TomH - Saturday, Apr 23, 2016 at 09:22

Saturday, Apr 23, 2016 at 09:22
Im sure here would be a good place to get an answer

Coromal
AnswerID: 599052

Reply By: Member - Gadget - Saturday, Apr 23, 2016 at 13:35

Saturday, Apr 23, 2016 at 13:35
Ok here is the update – Just didn’t make sense why Coromal would have another fuse in the line when the auxiliary lighter socket is only 2 meters away from the fuse box. When I 1st tested the fuses I did a continuity test. (Ohms Test) This time I tested each side of the fuse doing a voltage test. I have found the faulty fuse and replaced and all is working.
When I looked at the blown fuse you could move the spade connections, when I did the Ohms test by moving the legs the fuse would go open/closed circuit. Fuse has now been replaced with a better quality fuse. I am also going to labeled the fuse with a better description. (It was labeled bench top)

AnswerID: 599059

Sponsored Links