Non 4wd related post

Submitted: Friday, May 28, 2004 at 09:55
ThreadID: 13236 Views:1383 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
First of all Happy Birthday David! I'm not sure of the day, but I hope you have a fantastic day and get out and enjoy yourself. Don't worry about the forum, there are plenty of people who are willing to step in for a while.

Secondly, great news about raising the minimum amount of money to enter the event, lets hope we can all get stuck in and help you raise a little more.

Lastly....wheres my hat and stubby holder??...I'm in Victoria and it's raining and bl**dy cold, and I don't have as much hair as I used to, so I'm hanging out for it. I've been keeping an eye on the postie to see if he suddenly has a new cap, but no luck there either. Also I need the stubby holder to stop my beer from getting colder once I take it out of the fridge.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: ExplorOz Team - David - Friday, May 28, 2004 at 11:56

Friday, May 28, 2004 at 11:56
Glen,

I believe I sent yours out on Wednesday.

Just for info on the auction. As this system was put together for the purpose of fund raising and I have not yet worked out if the system would/should be used elsewhere on ExplorOz after the event. The processing becomes a little manual in the backend to handle it. Rest assured that the items you have purchased in the auction are being arranged and dispatched to you.

PS: All suppliers and purchases of items in the raffle will also receive a special certificate from us. This will be sent seperatly from the goods and will be sent out in June.

Once again thanks to all, and Glen I am sure you will be able to keep the head warm and beer colder very soon.
David (DM) & Michelle (MM)
---------------------------------
Always working not enough travelling!

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 60594

Reply By: Member -Bob & Lex (Sydney) - Friday, May 28, 2004 at 17:50

Friday, May 28, 2004 at 17:50
So mine should be hear soon to? Still no size 9 wheel covers.
AnswerID: 60666

Sponsored Links