Recovery Hooks - I wrote to MD of ARB for some action !

Submitted: Friday, May 28, 2004 at 12:54
ThreadID: 13242 Views:1838 Replies:1 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Hi all ,
If any of you answered my recent cries for help because ARB removed the recovery hooks ( without telling me ) when installing the ARB bull bar, here is the update .
I had had a gutfull , so I wrote a letter to the MDof ARB , saying it was p.poor that a Company like ARB would do that , and then give me the runaround when I said I wanted them put back on .
Well you have never seen such a change in attitude from their staff . I got a phone call saying that the hooks were "now available " and they would be put on at no labour cost .
It was just lovelly to see it all unfold . Anyway , it seems ARB do want to keep their
reputation in tact and moved quickly to satisfy "one unhappy punter ".
I now have this whopping great hook underneath at the front - much bigger than the original .
So yes , there is a God .
Willie
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Mrs Diamond - Friday, May 28, 2004 at 13:02

Friday, May 28, 2004 at 13:02
I got a phone call saying that the hooks were "now available " and they would be put on at no labour cost .
but did they charge you for the new hooks considering you used to have some
AnswerID: 60606

Follow Up By: Member - Willie Sydney - Friday, May 28, 2004 at 15:25

Friday, May 28, 2004 at 15:25
Mrs D ,
They only put on one hook , as that is all it had originally . They also told me that they put heavier eyes ( tie down points ) on . They did not charge me for either the parts or labour and the gent there told me they had taken the parts off the managers car .
I must admit , I am a bit confused , because I now have a much bigger,stronger hook than the car came with originally . Maybe it was not possible to put the original hook back on .
Anyway , they fixed me up and I'm a happy lad again .
Regards , Willie.
FollowupID: 322202

Sponsored Links