Article Comment: ExplorOz Traveller App

If I buy ExploreOz Traveller, will I need to reload maps, even though I already have ExploreOz topos already loaded on my SD card for OziExplorer?
Alway looking for an interesting side trip
Chris

My Profile  My Position  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: ExplorOz Team - Michelle - Friday, Jun 10, 2016 at 12:10

Friday, Jun 10, 2016 at 12:10
Hi Wandering Wirrells, your purchase of EOTopo200K on SD card means your login profile in the app (same as your ExplorOz site login) will verify that you are registered owner of EOTopo. This means you will automatically have access to the Premium offline maps within the app. You will only need to press the download button in the Data Manager for them to appear. The app does not support the file formats of the EOTopo 200K maps and has its own version of these maps built into the app.
Michelle Martin
Marketing & Customer Support
I.T. Beyond Pty Ltd / ExplorOz

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 601187

Follow Up By: Wandering Wirrells - Friday, Jun 10, 2016 at 12:12

Friday, Jun 10, 2016 at 12:12
Thanks Michelle. I'll have to wait until the SD card issue is resolved as there's already too much demand on the limited internal memory of my Samsung tablet:-(
Alway looking for an interesting side trip
Chris

My Profile  My Position  Send Message

FollowupID: 870536

Follow Up By: ExplorOz Team - Michelle - Friday, Jun 10, 2016 at 12:18

Friday, Jun 10, 2016 at 12:18
The map files in the app are much smaller than they are in the 200K SD version and are split into 3 so each of these are under 2GB. You could perhaps look at deleting other things to make room - videos, and photos are usually the storage hogs.
Michelle Martin
Marketing & Customer Support
I.T. Beyond Pty Ltd / ExplorOz

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

FollowupID: 870537

Sponsored Links