Article Review: ExplorOz Traveller Feedback & FAQ

My Article Rating: My Rating 5/5

David and Michelle,
I have been in awe of the EOTopo online maps and love using them. I purchased the EOTopo maps but they didn't match online version. I think I made a request to be able to purchase the whole database and here it is- you've done it!.

My first attempt at downloading resulted in the "white screen of death". This needed a delete and re-install. Luckily I'm on a 1TB plan!
I am very excited by this release and will have a chance to field test it on a desert trip next month.
Many thanks
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: ExplorOz Team - Michelle - Saturday, Jun 11, 2016 at 15:38

Saturday, Jun 11, 2016 at 15:38
Thank you Bob, would you mind also posting a review on the store? It is helpful to other app buyers and helps improve rank of the app so very much appreciated.
Michelle Martin
Marketing & Customer Support
I.T. Beyond Pty Ltd / ExplorOz

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 601225

Reply By: ExplorOz - David & Michelle - Sunday, Jun 12, 2016 at 13:01

Sunday, Jun 12, 2016 at 13:01
Bob,

I was just reading your feedback and then remembered there was someone a fair while back that asked to be able to take the online system offline, most likely yourself. I have always wanted to achieve this since about 2005/6 when we starting build places, pity it has take 10 years to get it done but technology did not allow me to build it back then. We are very pleased with being able to deliver this product and we have great plans moving forward but all things take some time.

Glad you like it and please provide any/all feedback you can as we do take it very seriously and want to build a product that you all want to use.

David
David (DM) & Michelle (MM)
---------------------------------
Always working not enough travelling!

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 601253

Sponsored Links