Blog Review: First Solo Adventures in The Granny Flat.

My Blog Rating: My Rating 5/5

Heather it was lovely to meet and spend a while with you in Mallacoota, we felt as though we were just picking up on our last meeting, thanks to the wonders of the internet. You certainly had some interesting weather for your maiden voyage in the Granny Flat and we hope that the sun shines on your future travels. We are quite in awe of your resilience and courage to pick up the threads of your life now that John is no longer there to share your travels. Hopefully you are able to continue to travel for as long as you want and hopefully too we will manage to meet up again on a track or in a campground somewhere. Cheers.
J and V
"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted."
- Albert Einstein

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 2 Moderator

Reply By: Member-Heather MG NSW - Monday, Jun 13, 2016 at 20:20

Monday, Jun 13, 2016 at 20:20
Yes, it was so good to meet you both too..quite amazing to think that we only met because you read my blog!
I must admit that am feeling a mixture of emotions, both terror and excitement, tonight, as tomorrow I set out alone to test out the Granny Flat for the next six weeks.
For me it was a choice of either sit at home and curl up in a ball, or get out and travel, talk to new people, see new places and walk in new country. (also to revisit old friends, and return to those places we had loved seeing together)
I am sure that we will see one another before too long.
I will definitely come and say hello when I am in Canberra for the birth of the next grandchild in November, but would love to meet up somewhere in a campground somewhere too.
regards,
Heather

Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt. John Muir

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 601295

Sponsored Links