EO track me stopped with new device

Submitted: Wednesday, Jul 13, 2016 at 10:25
ThreadID: 132994 Views:2768 Replies:3 FollowUps:6
This Thread has been Archived
I have a new Samsung S2 recently, and loaded the new expoleroz traveler. Great app and worth every cent.
I also have EO trackme loaded, but its not working. I suspect I have to get the new devices ID linked somehow, any clues?
I am currently in Karratha, and it shows me in North Queensland, a long time ago.

thanks in advance
Jim
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: ExplorOz Team - Adele - Thursday, Jul 14, 2016 at 11:26

Thursday, Jul 14, 2016 at 11:26
Hi Jim, have you tried turning on the track logging within the ExplorOz Traveller App instead? This performs exactly the same way as EOTrackMe which means you do not have to have 2x apps running/using the GPS. Am very glad to hear you are happy with the new Traveller app, and please just let me know how you go using the Track Logging/if you run into any problems with this.
Online Shop- Adele

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 602405

Follow Up By: Member - Jim B8 - Thursday, Jul 14, 2016 at 12:14

Thursday, Jul 14, 2016 at 12:14
Thanks Adelle
that worked instantly. My old program was linked to the old tablet, thats why it wasnt working.

All good now
thanks

Jim
FollowupID: 871984

Reply By: ExplorOz Team - Michelle - Thursday, Jul 14, 2016 at 15:07

Thursday, Jul 14, 2016 at 15:07
Thank you for confirming that you're happy with our new app ExplorOz Traveller. Can we please ask for you to give it a rating in the Playstore? It's really important that reviews are put in the app stores thank you everyone.
Michelle Martin
Marketing & Customer Support
I.T. Beyond Pty Ltd / ExplorOz

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 602409

Follow Up By: Member - Jim B8 - Thursday, Jul 14, 2016 at 17:49

Thursday, Jul 14, 2016 at 17:49
Michelle
I would love to rate it a 5, however it seems I have to join google+ to do it, so that rules me out.
Thanks for a great product. Is there another way to rate it without Facie, or G+ ?
FollowupID: 871994

Reply By: ExplorOz Team - Michelle - Thursday, Jul 14, 2016 at 17:50

Thursday, Jul 14, 2016 at 17:50
I don't think that's right. Since you bought it from the Google Play Store you would have to have a Google account - you would simply go back to the page on the Playstore where you bought it, being logged into your account and you should be able to leave a rating directly on the page.
Michelle Martin

Lifetime Member

AnswerID: 602414

Follow Up By: Member - Jim B8 - Thursday, Jul 14, 2016 at 17:58

Thursday, Jul 14, 2016 at 17:58
Michelle
correct me if I am wrong, but I went to the Playstore again, searched and went to the App, it showed it as installed, my only option was to write a review. I couldnt proceed unless I joined G+. Which I an opposed to.
Am I doing something wrong? Other than hating social networking sites that are toxic ha ha
FollowupID: 871995

Follow Up By: ExplorOz Team - Michelle - Thursday, Jul 14, 2016 at 18:50

Thursday, Jul 14, 2016 at 18:50
Interesting, have you tried clicking Write a Review a few times and closing it? After reading your comment I tried and yes it gave a message like that which I closed. Then the next time I click Write a Review it bypassed that message but did show my Google profile - just like any site you have to have a profile to post - you can't have anonymous open sites for reviews or you'll get spam rubbish. I just don't understand why it would ask you to setup a separate account and not just use the one you used to purchase. I suspect it will - if you try open/close like I did it will auto-log you into your Google app account you already have. Do you mind please trying that and let us know?
Michelle Martin

Lifetime Member

FollowupID: 871996

Follow Up By: Member - Jim B8 - Thursday, Jul 14, 2016 at 19:35

Thursday, Jul 14, 2016 at 19:35
Michelle
No luck, I tried it 5 times, same response, join or cancel. And I am already logged onto Google, we use Google for business APP, mail etc - so its not that I dont have a google ID. I just cant rate it online for some reason. I am currently using a Win 10 surface pro 3, and run the App in question on a Samsung S2.
FollowupID: 871998

Follow Up By: ExplorOz Team - Michelle - Friday, Jul 15, 2016 at 15:54

Friday, Jul 15, 2016 at 15:54
Sorry - I have no idea what Google is doing. That's a bummer as we really need the ratings as this is the only way the store "ranks" the app.
Michelle Martin

Lifetime Member

FollowupID: 872034

Sponsored Links